"And I like.... I like your ugali" He says in a manner.

"I like everything about you." Daniel once again uses a failed accent to which made Kathryn scrunch her nose, and him just delving in for a tight hug, taking her by surprise. "You have more time!" She tells, making him let go of her by a split second.

"Bali no words can express how much I like you." Daniel commends cutely, squishing Kathryn's smaller figure even closer to him.

"What the hell!" She protested, almost trying to break free from his embrace.

"I like your hander." She starts, Daniel's hands covered his own ears in an attempt to block out her voice, failing as he comments, "Hander?!"

"Girl, kalma lang." She was really nervous. Damn, her legs are wobbling already.

"Mahal." His hands found her way to hers. Intertwined.

The other went on and caressed the side of her face. "We're in this together." And it assured her.

"I like your height" She muses, ignoring Daniel's side comment earlier.

Daniel pats her head as she frowned animately at him.

"Minion." He jokes, earning a playful slap from her. He just laughs it off and hugs her, kissing her forehead.

Perfect spot. "Bagay naman height natin, Bal!"

She could not agree more.

"I like your pagiging gentleman" Daniel turns his back on her as she talked, her eyes curiously looking at him.

"Careful." He reminded her once more, holding her hand and her waist with the other.

"Heels heels pa." She laughs at his protest. Oh, Daniel.

"Sige, upo na." He was still carefully guiding her so she could on the chair, worrying once more about her five inched heel pumps.

"Thank you." A kiss on the cheek.

"I like your personality" He was quick to turn again.

"Brad, san ba labas nito?" He lowered the car's window to ask for directions. Mainly because he was not familiar with the place.

"Ay ser, pa-Quezon yan."

"Yun! Salamat, ha, kuya!" He thanked the guy.

He befriends almost everyone he encounters.

A man of great humor and ties.

"I like your hair." Kathryn counts again, almost not stopping.

"Hay nako," The stylist shakes his head. "Kath, dear, tamo iyang jowa mo, ginulo na naman!" The guy rolls his eyes playfully, even feigning annoyance.

It didn't stop him. He continued. "Yaan mo na, di pa ba tayo nasanay?" She smiles while watching him toy with his hair, achieving a disheveled look, he gains satisfaction.