My coming out story

Start from the beginning

Good now I have two people behind my back. I then told my Ex girlfriend.

"WHY DID WE BREAK UP WHAT DID I DO!"

"Nothing"

"Then why?"

"Do you honestly wanna know?"

"Lay it on me"

"I broke up with you, because I like guys"

She turned out to be supportive, and then it got easier so I told my Aunt.

BIG MISTAKE!

Later that night I went over to hang out with my cousin. I got a call from my mom I answered it.

"Hello?"

"I can accept the fact that you're gay, but I don't think you are. I think it's just a phase you're going through"

"No I'm not confused I'm gay"

"We'll have you had sex with a girl?"

"No, and I don't want to"

"Well I think you're just confused.

The next afternoon I got a phone call from my mom again. My sister was asking me.

"Why do you think you're gay?"

And I said.

"I don't think I know I am"

"You're ex corrupted you"

"no she didn't"

I hung up angry.

My mom came to pick me up saying I was grounded.

"YOU ARE NOT GAY UNDERSTAND?!" She hollered.

"But-"

"I WILL GET YOU DEPROGRAMMED BY GOING TO CHURCH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE GAY!"

I was now in full blown tears.

All I wanted was acceptance.

The months afterwards were horrible. If I tried coming out I got told to shut up.

I became horribly depressed, and honestly contemplating suicide.

Until my cousin told me to listen to a band they found. Normally I knew about this band, but I didn't know a lot, because at first I didn't really care for them.

That was how I became a directioner from that moment on if I go upset I would listen to One Direction, and everything would be okay. Niall is my favorite, and Liam is my close second.

As my mood changed. Things slowly got back to normal. I made a new friend Bridget told her I was gay, and would vent about my mom trying to control my life.

Then the day that changed my whole life. When my cousins introduced me to WattPad. Where you could read, and write. I was afraid to write, because I thought it was only straight stories. Until I read my first BoyxBoy book. I saw how many reads it had. I was like.

"I wanna create my own BoyxBoy story"

I then read a Ziall fan Fic. Didn't care for it.

I then learned about how Liam was bullied when he was little, and I was like he is so inspiring, and that day he became my hero.

I then thought. If they have Ziall. Maybe they have... So I typed in Niam in the search bar, and started reading my first Niam story. It was so beautiful, but had a very sad ending.

As my obsession with One Direction grew. I realized eventually I would have to talk to my mom. I asked her if I could go see the One Direction movie This Is Us with my cousins, and it was amazing.

Fast forward around a month maybe two months I was talking to a guy online, and I slowly began to develop feelings for him. Eventually I asked him out, and I got a first boyfriend. I was super excited to finally have a boyfriend. So I changed my relationship status on FaceBook.

BAM! Everyone started congratulating me. Wanting to know with who, and I told my sister that I had a boyfriend.

ANOTHER BIG MISTAKE!

Two weeks later my mom asks me something I thought I would never hear.

"Who are you dating?"

So I just kept saying I wasn't gonna tell. Until...

"I see he makes you happy"

The one thing I wanted I finally had.

My mothers acceptance.

So I was on cloud 9 until other best friend told me he had a huge crush on me. I developed a crush on him, and so I got confused.

I asked my internet boyfriend if we could take a small break while I figured somethings out.

I started to date my best friend.

Until I found out the bastard had a girlfriend.

I told him I wasn't a side chick, and I asked my internet boyfriend for another chance.

We had the perfect relationship. Until we broke up, and we lost contact.

Now fast forward to me now, and I am a proud gay person ready to change the world for the better :)

If anybody who sees this is in the same boat I was in. Hold on it does actually get a hell of a lot better.