"I got to go out for a run. Don't wait up for me because I don't know how long I might be. Don't worry about me neither. I'm in good hands."

-Starr

I got mad and bald up the paper. Where my girl at?! Why was she so secretive?! Why she won't tell me where she is?! Why she didn't wake me?! Why she not here taking care of me?! Why she talking to other niggas?! Why I haven't made her mines yet? The only thing I could do was crawl back on the bed and let my mind wonder.

Des POV

I quietly cleaned the kitchen as I let Pandora play on my phone. I am so tired right now. I think my mom said she would be right back she was going somewhere.

"Nothing is promised to me and you. So why would we let this thing go? Baby I promise that i'll stay true. Don't let nobody say it ain't so." I sang alone sweetly to the song as I scrubbed the counters.

"Honey I have someone for you to meet." My mom said from behind me. I kind of jumped at her sudden voice. I turned around prepared to see one of her friends. Once I turned around I could have got a gun and shot everybody in sight. My mouth fell open and my eyes stayed glued.

"This is my new boyfriend." She said kissing the familiar stranger.

"Sup." He said with a devious smirk.

"Damon." I said under my breath.

"You two know each other?" Ma had a confused look. I couldn't say shit.

"Yea I know her from around the way." Damon snaked his arms around my mom.

"I got to go." I said grabbing my phone and hitting the streets. I can't stay in that house if he in there. King can't do shit for me if his ass got one good arm. I rounded the corner and saw a crew of boys standing on the corner slanging that dope.

"Wassup Desiree." They yelled. I nodded my head to tell them wassup. I approached their circle and noticed everyone had guns at they waist. I remember those days.

"What you fools up on?" I asked Jay. Jay is a nigga that live about two houses down from mine. He a blood. Matter of fact all these niggas bloods. They all wore they red bandanas.

"Shit trying to make this money. I ain't seen you in a while." He said licking his lips.

"Mane who this broad Jay? We can have good fun with her." The nigga with the long dreads said.

"Nigga shut up! She like a little sister to me. Don't be disrespecting her in my presence!" Jay snapped.

"Anyway you got that shit I asked you for last time we was kicking it?" I asked looking around to see if anyone was watching.

"Shit yea. I got you mane." He said nodding his head for me to follow him. I trailed behind him to a alley. We walked towards a door in the darkness.

"Damn Jay you ain't gone kill my ass is it?" I looked around and then he walked through the door. I hesitated but walked in. Smoke filled my lungs instantly. The air was filled with smoke. The room had prostitutes giving favors to these drug dealers, drug dealers smoking some loud, and much more.

"Follow me." Jay lead me to the back through a red door. We found a big man sitting at a desk with two prostitutes giving him a massage, two big men guarding the other doors with guns, and two guns sitting on his desk. He stared at me with confusion.

"Jay who this be?" He said while breathing hardly due to his heavy weight.

"This my home girl Desiree." Jay said.

"Oh this the one that wanted the guns." The man smirked. When he said it it sounded so wrong. It made me think back to the days I was in Miami.

"Yea I'm that chick." I spoke out. His eyes left Jay's and met mines.

"Little girl do you know how dangerous guns are?" He asked me as if he was talking to a toddler.

"Yea I know. How you think I got this?" I raised up my shirt and showed them the scar. Both their eyes got big.

"I was in Miami thugging and got my ass blasted. If it would have went any deeper I would be six feet under! Now I need protection!" I demanded. They don't know my struggle and what I done been through. Living in Miami was the hard knock life for me. Ma never was home. I think she was on that crystal meth. Shit I think she still is!

"Aite put 5 on it." The man said digging in his desk. He pulled out a shiny black 9. That hoe look like the same gun that I got shot with. I pulled out 500 dollars and slammed it on the table and snatched the gun.

"Be careful in these streets, you feel me?" Jay said placing his hand on my shoulder. I was too busy staring at the gun to reply.

Starr POV

I sat in this dark alley for about 2 hours waiting, just waiting. I saw a black Benz pull into the alley and pulled up beside me. I rolled my window down as they did. The car revealed Ray, Roland, and Rj.

"You ready ma?" Ray asked from the driver's side. I stepped out my car and locked it. I hopped in the backseat with Roland and we swerved off in the sun set. This gone be a long and crucial night.

-----

This is the update!

Sorry I took so long but school comes first!

So vote!

Comment!

Give some ideas!