Hospital Bound

Liam's POV

I was so angry Ana-Lucia hadn't told me aboutJason. Anything could have happened. He could have hurt Aimee and if Ana-Lucia had already seen him, he might have hurt her as well. Why didn't she tell me? I pace up and down outside the bedroom door, I wanted to go in and lie next to her and comfort her and tell her I wasn't angry but I was angry and I was annoyed with her. I suck down outside the bedroom door, everyone had either gone home or was sleeping in our guest room.

Eleanor was putting Aimee to bed. I walked in as Aimee was settling down and gave her a kiss goodnight. "I love you baby" I spoke almost in tears. "

"I love you too daddy".

"Liam it will all be alright" Eleanor spoke to me.

I heard but I couldn't bear to reply. I walked back to our room and waited outside the door. I was still so angry but calming down. I could her Ana-Lucia crying inside but I was to angry to comfort her, if she had told me non of this would've happened. I slouched down next to the door, resting m back on it and fell to sleep.

Ana-Lucia POV

I woke up the next morning, everything seemed so strange. It took a while for me to remember what happened. Where was Liam? I looked to the right to see an empty bed. I looked into my pillow to see my make-up ridden pillow. After I realized what had happened I found I was still really upset and tears were still falling out my eyes.

I walked into the bathroom, desperately needing a shower. I hopped in and started to wash my hair, after putting the conditioner in I started to shave. I felt tears rolling down my face along with the shower water. Before I knew it I could feel the blood dripping down my skin with the tears and the shower water. The amount or blood falling from my thighs and my wrist was too much but it was bearable. I couldn't let Liam see this.

I hoped out of the shower and cleaned myself up; I grabbed my dressing gown off the hook and walked out of the bath room. It was now 6:30am everyone would still be asleep. I was always one for getting up early. I walked out and grabbed the sheet with my diet plan on it. I wasn't feeling too hungry but I'm sure I could force down something. I opened the bedroom door and Liam fell backwards, it made me jump at first but I realized he must have just fallen asleep there.

I tried my hardest to carry him back to the best comfily but I couldn't manage getting him completely in the room never mind the bed, so I decided to grab him the duvet and pillows and make him comfy on the floor.

I carried on into the kitchen, looking at my diet plan. Mushrooms and wheatabix, "I'd rather not" I spoke to myself. I raided the fridge for something else. I found myself some banana and yogurt. I ate it quickly before anyone else woke up and stopped me. Before I knew it I was back in my bathroom throwing up. Damn!

"Ana-Lucia" I turned around vomit dripping from my chin. "Ana are you ok?"

"Eleanor help me, I can't let him see me like this again. I was on my way to recovery."

"Ok, it's just a bit of Vomit , nothing not easy to clean up. Lets get your dressing gown off"

I did what Eleanor told me, forgetting about my recently cut thighs and wrist I had just revealed in my panic.

"Ana."

I could see tears in her eyes. Why had I done this again?

"Eleanor please, just leave it" I begged.

"I don't know Ana, you can't keep doing this to yourself, too Liam."

"I know that's why you can't tell him" I begged.

"You know he will find out though Ana"

"Well... That's up to him".

We started to clean everything up after this. We didn't say much to each other for the next hour or so. We were both so hurt in different ways. By the time it got to 8am everything was all clean and sorted. The cuts I had made were deeper than other cuts had ever been on my body and that was the first time I had cut since... I don't even know when.

I walked back out of the bedroom, Liam was now starting to wake up.

"Liam" I called shyly.

"What" he replied obviously still angry from last night.

"Can we talk... Please?"

"Talk about what?"

"Last night" I begged.

"Liam just go" Eleanor commanded.

He stood up and perched on the bed with his back facing me.

"I'm so sorry Liam".

"You could've been hurt Ana. We could have lost Aimee. You could have died. I could have lost both of you" He cried angrily.

I nudged my head to the side tears rolling from my eyes. I started to feel light headed, I slowly felt myself rolling off the bed.

***********

"Ana! Ana! Ana-Lucia. Wake up! Please".

I could hear Liam but I couldn't open my eyes. I raised my hand, it took all the power I had in me. I could feel Liam as he held it in my hand. I slowly forced my eyes open.

"Li" I spoke I could see the relief on his face.

"Ana" I could see tears rolling from his eyes.

"Liam where am I?"

"Ana, you are in the hospital. You went into a coma two weeks ago. I don't know why" Liam spoke.

I looked over Eleanor.

"You need to tell him" she whispered.

"Liam, the night after the wedding I didn't stick to my diet plan and through up everything I had eaten" I cried.

"Ana. Why? Is this my fault?" he asked worried.

"No Liam and I need to tell you something else to but promise you won't think it is your fault."

"I promise" He spoke but he looked worried.

"The morning after the wedding a cut again." I pulled p my sleeves and even after two weeks they were still badly cut and them I took the duvet off my legs. The look on his face was awful. He didn't say anything.

"Liam, I'm so sorry."

"I'm so sorry Ana-Lucia".