Over Again (Liam Payne Fan Fic. does include the other 1D boys)

My Name is Devereux. Ana-Lucia Perrie Devereux. At this moment I'm sat in my room. There isn't much in my room. Just a little mattress for sleeping, a desk and a washing basket to keep my clothes in. My light is on, there is no shade around it. I have a scrapbook, in which I keep 2 pieces of torn paper with photos on. One of them is of my daughter. The other is of One Direction. They are the reason I am still here. When I stay still here, I mean alive. My dad is in prison. My mum is an alcoholic. I don't have many friends. Actually, I have none. Its not because nobody likes me, it's because I try not to like people. I'm not antisocial. I just dont like people knowing about my family life. Nobody knows, only me. I can't tell anyone, it's to hard. Too much hassle. Too much paper work.

I live in a big house at the end of a little avenue. I look after everyone. I'm 13 and I care for everyone. Well, as much as I can. I have to pay the bills. I'm the only one that earns money around here. My life is in so much danger. If I went, my daughter would have nobody. I'm going to tell you this because I can trust you; right?

Around 18 months ago my dad was put in prison. He has anger problems, you see. My mum is an alcoholic and drinks because of dad. One night, I heard screaming from downstairs. I ran downstairs, and when I did, I saw my mum was on the floor crying with blood around her face and a smashed vodka bottle next to her. He was drunk. He had drunk half the amount she had drunk to prove what it can do to you. He stormed over to me angryily and took my clothes off. Before I had time to think I was naked on the floor and he was on top of me. My mum ran out of the room.

I still don't know why she didn't help me. I still get confused. Maybe it's because it was her fault, and she thinks I will never forgive her for it.

The postman must have heard me scream because the police were round not long after. I wouldn't have called them. Not with them both drunk. I was only 12 at the time. I had to protect them.

My dad was put in prison instantly. I fell pregnant and gave birth 7 months and 3 weeks later. Nobody knows. Well, my mum does, but I don't let her out of the house. Ever since she has drunk more and more, each day I will go into her room and there will be more bottles on the floor. She isn't in the fit state to go out.

My daughter is now 11 months old, her name is Aimee, Aimee Sky Devereux. Nobody knows she exists. I didn't even realise I was pregnant until about 6 months into the pregnancy. I was always skinny. I am still, but I need Aimee. Without her, I would probably be dead. She looks like me, well I like to think she does.

I have a petite figure. I have long, wavy brown hair and big blue eyes. I don't like to think Aimee looks like her dad. I never think of him as her dad anymore. Just the sperm donor. I sleep in her bed with her at night. We wake up to the screaming of my mum. To block it out, I read her stories about One Direction to make her happy again. They make me happy as well.

I fear to leave her when I go to work. I can't take her with me. I get paid for sex. Nothing else pays enough for the three of us to survive. I get scared sometimes. That it might happen again. We get letters through a lot; about school and things. I can’t answer them. People will find out everything. If people find out, they will split us up. I'm sure, I was 12 when I gave birth to her. If they took her away i would kill myself. I think about that a lot. but I think, nobody knows about Aimee. If i die, she dies to. I can't let that happen. I need a friend. Someone i can trust. Someone who can look after Aimee for me and care for her when I’m gone or down. 

A few days later, i went to the shop with Aimee in her pram. People often smile at me and boys often whistle. Aimee was getting her first teeth so i needed to buy her a toothbrush. "Hi" a girls voice came from behind me. Usually i just push people away and ignore them. "Hi, my name is Ana-Lucia". "My name is Leila, I’m 16". "I'm 13". "Nice to meet you Ana-Lucia". We got talking for a while about things. I liked this girl. I felt like I could trust her. We had so much on common. I didn't think i would have much on common with someone. We both liked One Direction. We walked back home together. "Is this your house"? She asked me surprised. I wasn't going to invite her in. I was scared. What if I couldn't trust her? "Yeah... Would you.. You like to come in"? She looked at me like she wasn't expecting me to invite her in. "I often hear screams from this house, I live next door, I thought I would recognize you, but no well sure i would love to come in".

We walked up the drive. I got more nervous every step. I got my key out of Aimees hands to unlock the door. I heard it click. This was it. We stepped in to the house. The white marble stairs were clean and polished. I did that this morning. My hasn't come downstairs yet then, unless she took the the stairs. I quickly got Aimee out of her prom and ran upstairs. Leila followed. We sat on the king size bed in Aimees room. We were talking like we had known each other years. We both loved One Direction. A scream came from the other end of the house. "What was that?" Leila yelped. "Leila, i need you to trust me and promise me you won't tell anyone about what i am about to tell you. I am telling you this because i need someone like you in my life to know about this. My life. I need someone to be here if i do anything to myself." Leila nodded with a worried look in her eye. I took a deep breath and told her. I told her about Aimee. My job. About my Dad. My mum. My life. I showed her my suicide letters. My cuts. The bottes my mum had drunk from this morning. I told her everything.

She didn't say much. She promised she wouldn't say anything to anyone. I needed her. She went in her pocket and got her purse out. "Here, come with me, i think you deserve to come. We can leave Aimee at my house, i will tell my parents that she is your sister and your parents are out for the night. There will be me, you and 2 of my friends Leah and Antonia" In her hand she had a ticket, to a one direction concert. I looked at her and she nodded. "Thank you". I shouted as i leapt into a big hug. My mum screamed again. I told Leila she should probeley go. She looked worried but left anyway. I was going to a one Direction concert. This time next week. I locked Aimee in her room where she would be safe and went to see my mum.