Tricks

We ran around frantically trying to find Aimee. I knew who she was with, if I told Liam who Jason was he would have gone insane. I would explain later right now I needed to find my daughter. We left London with Liams mum, not telling her what had happened. Liam ran into the toilets looking in all of them, Eleanor and I were looking through the crowd and Louis went to have a look outside. 

There was no sight of her, the room was so crowded, tears filled my eyes. I got knocked over by drunk fans a few times, by this time Zayn had phoned the police and all the boys were out looking. We were running frantically everywhere, I was so hot. El noticed how tired I was getting. 

"Ana go and sit down we will find her" Eleanor suggested. 

"No El I can't i need to find her" I replied tears streaming from my face. 

"Your making yourself ill" She shouted. 

"Thats what i have done my whole life Eleanor and the child we are looking for was the one that kept me going. I need to find her" I snapped back. 

Eleanor seemed taken back by what I had said. 

"Come on then, I will help you" she picked me up from the floor where i had ended up collapsing while i was shouting at Eleanor without even realising. We will look outside, she can't be in here. We ran out the back door, Louis was just running in. 

"I have found her" he cried. 

"Where is she?" Eleanor cried back. I myself was nearlly unable to move, My legs were so tired they felt like jelly, my eyes were tired and tears leaked constantly at them. When I opened my mouth, words were just unable to come out. 

"On the park, she hasn't seen me yet, I saw her just as you were coming out." he replied. 

In a weak attempt I ran over to the park to see my daughter on the balcong of the slide sat down with the one person I dreaded her to go near. 

"Aimee get here now" I shouted as loudly as I could before realising it only came out as a whisper. 

"The police are on there way" Louis shouted to Jason who just sat there talking to the small innocent child.

I stood at the bottom of the slide hoping Aimee would come down but she just sat there. Why wouldn't she come to me. 

"Don't cry Aimee" Jason whispered to her just loud enough so I could hear. 

Why would she cry what had he done. I walked myself around the side of the climbing frame and started to climb up the frame. I wouldnt do that if I were who Jason threatened just as I realised he was holding up a knife to my innocent daughter. 

"You basterd" I attempted to shout but it came out as a quiet whisper. 

"You seem tired, would you like a drink" Jason hissed passing me a bottle, I wasn't drinking that, I pushed it out of his hand pouring it all over himself. I then spat on his face. 

"You bitch" He bit pushing me off the ladder to the frame. Louis ran over to me ctching me before I fell right down to the floor. 

Aimee screamed "mummy". 

"Dont worry Aimee the police will be here soon to bring you back to mummy" Eleanor promised. 

"Aimee" I heard a voice shout from behind me. 

"Daddy" Aimee cried back. 

"Ana-Lucia I think it is about time you told me who this is" Liam shouted crossly. 

"You want to know who I am?" Jason shouted. 

"Liam I'm sorry" I cried. He frowned at me collapsed on the floor. 

Liam ran over to me and picked me up just as Jason started to answer him. 

"My name is Jason, you beloved wife over there put my brothers and friends into prison, just because we wanted a bit of fun down an ally way one night... Yes Liam Payne, I raped your wife". 

He seemed to have no sympathy in saying this. I was scared, what was Liam going to think. 

"I'm sorry Liam" I cried. He kised me before handing me to Eleanor. He ran up to climbing frame taking Jason out as he did. He knock Jason down the other side as he did Jason landed on the floor. Liam grabbed him punching him three times in the face. 

A he was doing so the police turned up pulling Liam away from Jason. Liam struggled against the police officer trying to get back at Jason. As they were doing this I struggled up the climbing frame retrieving my terrified daughter from the situation. Eleanor and Louis helped me bring her down. 

"Jason you are under arrest for attempted kidnap, threatening a child and the rape of Ana-Lucia" The police spoke as he hand cuffed jason up and put him in the car. 

Another police officer still had Liam in his hands. "Excuse me Liam, I was wondering if I could get your autograph for my daughter" He whispered so the others police officers wouldn't hear him. 

"If you let me go maybe" Liam answered laughing. He signed a piece of paper and the police officier put it into his pocket. 

"You need to get her something to eat" The police officer ordered turning around to look at me collapsed on the floor.  He ran over and picked me up. We drove back to the hotel in the car, myself, liam, aimee, london, zayn, harry, niall, louis, elenor, perrie and our parents. Yes we have a big car. When we arrived at the hotel, Liam carried me cradle style up into the hotel room. Eleanor carried Aimee behind us. He put me on the bed and sat next to us whilst the boys made me some food. 

"Here you go Ana" Zayn spoke as he came in. I ate everything they brought me in, i dont think I had a choice. 

"Night guys" I spoke as everyone left my room. I lay down with my head on the pillow facing Aimee who was already asleep. 

"I love you" I spoke as I kissed her head. 

"I'll be back in later" Liam spoke "I will talk to you tomorrow".

I could tell he was upset about me not telling him about Jason bit he would understand. I lay down slowly cloing my eyes and falling to sleeep.