Chapter 25 | Mom...? Dad...?

CrazyLilGirl: Since some of you completely ignored the last author's note and can't choose, I'll just write a chapter.

[Reader's P.O.V.]

"Gah..." The others groaned. Probably from their injuries. Matt blacked out when he was laid down on the couch. He was probably holding down when he was being carried. The Italian Brothers just growled at Oliver while he was treating their bruises. It probably hurt as hell.

Francois finally got useful and treated Allen's bruises...sort of. Francois took the hand of Allen that was bruised and put his alcohol on it. "WTF? Francois!!" He growled while glaring at Francois. Francois gave no f*cks and wrapped it with bandages. "Trust me, it helps." Allen just rolled his eyes and went back next to Matt, who was slowly getting up.

I don't really have that much bruises so I decided to help Matt in anyway I can. "Are you okay, Matt?" I asked while helping him get up. He had the most bruises out of all of us. "You think?" He glared and emphasized the last word. If only I didn't asked for a race...

He looked at me, noticing my look of blame on myself. He sighed and scratched his head, looking away from me. "I-I'm fine...thanks..." I blushed mentally. He's a tsundere?! I thought he's a boy that's likes playing around with people. You know, teasing and stuff?
Well, I think he's half half.

I was about to get the aid kit when suddenly, my phone rang. I have a phone?! Why did I completely forgot about that?! I immediately searched around my pockets, my phone trembling from hurrying. Once I finally found it, I immediately picked up.

"Hello?" I heard sobbing on the other side. "[name]...dear..." My eyes widen, hearing my mother like that... "Mom? What's going on?" I asked worriedly, making the others look at me. "T-Take care of yourself, okay?" She sobbed. Tears started falling on my cheeks.

"Mom! Tell me what's happening!" I literally screamed. I just heard sobbing in return. "Y-Your dad... He-" She was cut off by something smashing. "GET OVER HERE YOU B*TCH!" Was that...dad? Yeah...sounds like him.

"I...What ever happens..just look out for yourself, okay?" I started sobbing..I didn't want to believe what was happening right now. "Dear, can you put it on speaker? I....want to talk to him.." I nodded, even though she can't see her. I put on speaker, letting the others hear her.

"Matt, dear... Take care of my precious [name].... Please?" Matt widen his eyes on what she sounds like. "Y-Yes, Ma'am." He semi shouted, letting her hear him enough. Then crashing was heard from the other side. "I FoUnD YoU~" Then the line was cut off.

[Matt's P.O.V.]

What was happening back there? I thought they went off to a business trip?! What happened to mine? There was a lot of question flooding in my mind, but what really struck me is the state where [name] is now. She lets go of her phone, smashing into a zillion pieces to the ground.

I looked at her and saw tears, streaming down her face. She got on her knees and sobbed. I looked at the others who felt really helpless. Yeah, we got bruises and stuff but we are tough, unlike [name], especially when it comes to her parents. I mean, seriously, remember that time when I broke her music box?

I slowly made my way over to her, and slowly wrapped my arms around her. The bruises hurt, but I don't care about that now. I only care about [name] right now. "M-Matt.." She tried to speak. "Shh,shh.. No need to talk right now..just let it all out..." And she did.

I looked at the others, with pleading eyes. They immediately got the message and slowly walked out of the room. Probably in the kitchen or dining room. I mean, they can't travel with those bruises, right? Right? Well, they can, but they're probably lazy. Besides, [name] will get upset.

Hey, when was I a mushy person that cares about other people's feelings? Probably now.

I held [name] tight, not letting her go. I hated it when she cries. I hate it when she's upset. I hate it when something makes her uncomfortable. I hate it everything that makes her unwell. What was I feeling right now? First time, and I'm really confused. I didn't even felt this way about my parents, nor Oliver and the others.

Kuma...well.. I guess I can say I felt that way about him before? But only because he was there for me when I wasn't even born. That's how long we've been together. Surprised? Not really..

I looked down at [name], who fell asleep in my arms. "M-Matt..." She mumbled in her sleep. Good to know she's dreaming about me.. I looked at the doorway of the dining room where Allen was peeking out. He slowly made his way over me. "Want to call...them to investigate?" He asked.

I nodded. I guess asking a certain German and Japanese won't hurt, right?

----------------------------------------------
Summary (not going to be funny since the chapter itself is sad, and I'm lazy to this is a lazy version):

Reader: Welp, sorry for torturing you guys..
Matt: Thanks a lot *rolls eyes*
Reader: *sulks*
Matt: *noticed it and regrets*
Reader: Huehuehue..
Matt: Sorry... *looks away*
Reader: OMG YOU'RE A TSUNDERE?!

*phone rings*

Reader: Yo
Mom: We're gonna die, alright?
Reader: ....
Matt: That sucks.

*reader cries*
Matt: *holds reader until she sleeps*
Allen: wanna call them?
Matt: Yeah

Allen: *picks up a banana* Yo, German dude.
Matt: *stares*
Allen: oh shoot, wrong number.