Chapter 9 | I Missed You Guys!

__________________________________________________________________

 [Reader's P.O.V.]

Today started as any normal day would start. Well, as normal as a day could start when you live with Matt. I just hope that the whole day would be normal. No more fights, no more weirdness, just plain normal. But, I'm guessing normal isn't really the norm anymore, huh? How ironic.I jumped out of my bed and started heading downstairs.

 I entered the kitchen and of course Matt was there cooking pancakes as usual. Yep, he's the one who always prepares breakfast for the two of us. "Morning, Matt~" I sang. The delicious smell of the pancakes was in the air and that was already enough to make me hungry. Matt turned to me with a plate of pancakes in his hands. 

"You're unexpectedly cheery today." He told me while he handed me the plate of newly cooked pancakes."I don't know why, I just am." I said and followed him to the dining area. I really don't know why I'm so cheery. Normally when I wake up I'm grumpy and uninterested. We were eating our pancakes doused in maple syrup when the door bell rang. 

"Were you expecting someone?" Matt asked me."Nope, but I'll get it!" I stood up and dashed to the door.I quickly opened the door, not even caring who it might possibly be. It's probably the mail man or something. 

I was surprised when I was greeted by my favorite Italian brothers, Luciano and Flavio. These two were my childhood friends. Both were grinning at me while they greeted me with a good morning. 

"Luci, Flavi! I didn't expect you to visit!" I exclaimed as I enveloped the two in a big hug. I really missed these two. I let go of both and my aura suddenly changed."Why haven't you guys been visiting me, huh?" I yelled in annoyance while I pinched their cheeks."Sorry, ragazza, we have been busy lately." Flavio said while he tried to pull my hand off his cheek."Darn, ragazza do you really have to pinch us?" Luciano asked. I let go of both of them."Oh... Fine then! Be that way. Hmph!" I said and let go of the two. I slammed the door shut. 

 "We're really sorry about not visiting you, okay?" Luciano said while knocking at the door. I couldn't help but smile at how cute he acted. I opened the door widely."Aww" I exclaimed as i hugged both of them, much to their surprise. "I could never stay mad at you two." I continued and let go. When I looked at their expressions, they were blushing like crazy. Aww how cute. 

I didn't know Matt was watching the whole scene behind us."Flavio? Luciano? What are you two doing here?" He asked with annoyance evident in his voice. His aura was kind of scary."Wait, you know Flavio and Luciano?" I asked. I honestly didn't expect this."The better question is, what are you doing here?" Luciano asked Matt, completely ignoring me."That's none of your business!""Want me to strangle you with pasta?!"

 I wasn't able to do anything to stop all three of them from fighting. I've never seen Luciano like this. Normally when he's with me, he's nice. He starts fights sometimes but I've never seen him threaten someone like that. And Flavio too. What the heck is going on?! I continued trying to stop them. 

"GUYS SHUT UP OR I SWEAR I WILL HIT YOU ALL ON THE HEAD WITH A GARDENING POT!" I yelled in annoyance. I was getting fed up of them ignoring me despite how much I tried to shut them up.My yelling worked and all three of them were dead silent."Good! Now lets go inside, shall we?" I said and entered the living room.

 I heard them silently murmuring behind me but they stopped and followed me inside the living room. "So, you guys know each other?" I asked as I set a tray of orange juice on the living room table. "Yeah, let's just say that we met back then." Matt said, glaring at the two. 

"What is he doing here, ragazza?" Luci suddenly asked. Oh yeah, i haven't told them about Matt yet."Well, he's living with me now." I said."WHAT?!" The two Italians asked in surprise. I explained the whole situation to them. 

"I see..." Luciano said after I explained."Anyways, what's with the sudden visit?" I asked, completely changing the topic. It's kind of awkward talking about it since they don't seem to be in good terms with each other. 

"Well, ragazza, we want to make up for not being able to visit you so we decided that we should go to the amusement park!" Flavio said. As soon as I heard the words 'amusement park', I was totally excited."I always wanted for us to go there!" I exclaimed."So, let's meet up at the carnival at three o'clock?" Luciano asked."Okay!" I said. I couldn't control my excitement. 

"Can Matt come too?" I asked.Luciano's and Flavio's expression changed but they smiled again. "Sure..." They said with a unsure tone in their voice. Matt didn't say anything. At that moment I was starting to get worried that they didn't want Matt to come but Flavio suddenly spoke.

 "Anyways, we'll see you later." He said and dragged Luciano out of the house while murmuring something to him. 

"Uhh... See you." I said.  

__________________________________________________________________  

Word Count: [910]

Author's Note: Guys! Sorry for the long delay! It's just that, there was a lot of school work to be done, and now, since it is summer vacation, we can finally update stuff! Hooray!

Happy Late Birthday to one of us here too. 

Now I hope you enjoyed this chapter!