Chapter 16 | Boy's Night Out!

THANK YOU FOR 3K READS! LIKE SERIOUSLY DOE THAT IS AMAZING! HUEHEUHEUHEUHEU WE IS BOTH CRYIN CUZ WE NEVER REACHED THIS HIGH BEFOE. WE LUVS U SU MACH!!!

_________________________________________________________________________       

[Reader's P.O.V.]

 After the brief introduction with Matt's brothers, I realized it was already eight o' clock .

 "Whoa, guys... It's getting pretty late." I said. "It's almost time for dinner too. Would you guys care to join us?" I suddenly spat out. Ugh. I should think before I say things! Matt gazed at me, as if asking why I just said that. I gave him my I-don't-even-know-anymore look.

 "Oh, having dinner here would be lovely! Right, boys?" Oliver remarked. Francois just shrugged and Allen was too busy looking around the house to have even bothered listening to Oliver. Great. Now I really have no choice but to cook.

 I laughed nervously. "But uh, you guys will have to wait a while 'cause I still haven't gotten anything prepared. Is that okay?" I asked nervously. Oliver agreed and I told them to stay at the living room while I prepared food. I let them watch TV so they wouldn't get severely bored while I cooked. "Watch whatever you want," I said as I handed the TV remote to Matt's brothers.

 I ended up making pasta for dinner. I honestly didn't think I could pull it off but I did with help from Matt. It was lucky that Matt informed me that Allen was vegan and I was able to make vegan pasta. It was also surprising how I had the right ingredients when I needed them the most. I have the to say that I'm extremely lucky right now.

 Soon, we were all at the dining table. "I hope you guys like it..." I said as I served the food. Oliver gave me tons of compliments,  Allen was surprised I actually made edible food, and Francois just nodded at me. Cool! I might actually be good at this! "Matt and I are really good cooking partners, I guess..." I told Oliver and laughed nervously. I wasn't oblivious that my cooking partner, Matt, was blushing at my remark.

"So guys..." I said in the middle of dinner. "How come you didn't stay at my house like Matt ?" I asked. I just suddenly got curious. "We had our own business to deal with, doll..." Allen replied quickly without even looking up from his food. "Oh... Okay..." I said, trying to be patient with him.

 We spent the rest of the dinner chatting about things and I was able to see how the brothers bonded together. It was pretty cute and they must've really missed each other. An idea came to mind once dinner was over. "Why don't we have a sleepover?" I asked the four excitedly.

 "I mean, wouldn't it be fun? Or maybe boys don't like that?" I suddenly doubted my thoughts. "We aren't going to have a sleepover." Matt suddenly said. "Aww Matt! C'mon it's bonding time for you and your brothers!" I said. "Plus it's not going to be like a sleepover it's going to be like boy's night - or something." I said. I was completely confused what to call a male version of a sleepover. "I second that idea!" Oliver said. "I guess I have nothing to do anyway..." Allen said. Francois then gave a thumbs up. Matt ended up agreeing. 

We set up everything in the living room. We covered the floor with comforters and pillows for a makeshift bed and we brought out chips and soda. We all huddled up on the floor after we changed. Luckily, Matt had extra sleeping clothes for his brothers.

 "Awww yeah!" Allen said as he hogged up all the space on the comfy makeshift bed. "Hey stop it." I snapped. "Girls, you're both pretty. Now shut up and let's watch this movie." Matt chided both of us sarcastically as he put a CD in the CD player. We were going to watch a movie. Allen threw a pillow at Matt in annoyance. I laughed but that soon faded when I realized what movie we were going to watch. 

A horror movie.

Of course it had to be a horror movie. Jeez! I have to stay cool and watch this movie without freaking out. I just have to be ready for jump scares. I can do that, right? 

 "Scared, doll?" Allen asked me tauntingly. 

"Not as scared as you, princess." I snapped back, even giving him a little nickname.

"Don't you dare call me princess." 

 "Or else what?" 

 "Stop it, guys" Oliver was the one to stop us this time. 

 Fair enough, I stopped arguing with Allen and started paying attention to the movie. The boys didn't seem to be scared by the blood and gore and they also weren't bothered by the jump scares. I, on the other hand was squeezing the hell out of my pillow. It was my only way to stop myself from screaming. A suspense scene was playing and I was hyping myself up. I can do this. I won't be scared. "BOO!" Someone yelled in my ear. I instinctually grabbed the arm of whoever did that and squeezed the hell out of it. It wasn't much of a surprise when it turned out to be Allen. 

 "Allen you freaking jerk!" I whisper-yelled, trying not to bother the others.He laughed at me. "Loser," He remarked. That struck a nerve and I started wrestling him. I lost to him since he pinned me to the ground, again. 

 "Allen what is up with you and pinning me onto things? Can't fight?" I asked tauntingly. I caught him off guard and pinned him to the ground. Heh! Victory for me! 

"You guys better not be making out back there!" Francois suddenly said. The three others turned back at us, Matt with the most displeased look. I laughed. "Like Allen even has a chance with me!" I joked. "Like I'd even give a chance to this pasta making freak." Allen then said. "Jerk!" I smacked him on the head.

 After that fight we were able to continue our fun. Well, it was fun for me. I got to win at Uno and Jenga. And I was also able to order Allen into wearing a dress! (Don't ask why.) Matt was always my ally of course. I helped him win second at Uno and taught him some Jenga. Of course we were the 'make Allen's life a misery' team, much to Allen's chagrin. 

 At around four in the morning we were all blacked out on the floor. 

Best boy's night ever.  

_________________________________________________________________________