Chapter 22 | First Kiss?!

A/N: Longest Chappie we ever had. We already cut Chappie 21 out of this but it's still long :v and to be honest, this might be crappy as hell.

[Reader's P.O.V.]

As I got home, I threw myself on the couch and sighed. I guess I lost hope for Matt. Just when I was....developing...feelings for him. Well, I still have that date with Oliver. I guess can take my mind out of Matt for a while. I'm not even sure how to face him anymore.

Oliver said that the date is tomorrow morning. I guess I'll just wear anything. It's not like he'll care, right? Of course he does. He is Oliver for goodness sake! I think I have some clothes that I could wear... I went up to my room and opened my dresser, looking for an outfit suitable for a date.

"Aha! This will do." I took out the outfit I'm going to wear and got the iron. The clothes is a little bit wrinkled, so fixing it is not a problem, right? Yeah. As I was ironing my clothes, I saw a small note on my desk. Out of curiosity, I unplugged the iron for a while and checked the note.

Comment your outfit in the comment section below! I would like to see your ideas and what to wear for your very first date. - Jasmin, your cousin.

Jasmin? Did she come by here earlier? Strange... I shrugged it off and continued ironing the clothes. Can't wait for tomorrow! Basically, I just want to not be with Matt tomorrow.

I heard the front door slam opened, which made me jump up and burn myself with the iron I was using. "OUCH!" I yelled out in pain. I hear rapid footsteps climbing up the stairs. Before I knew it, the door was busted down. "Is everything all right, poppet?" Oliver immediately went to me and checked out the burn I had while Allen went to pull out the cord of the iron. "We need to fix this, pronto!" Oliver and Allen went downstairs to do what they can while I saw Matt peeking out of the doorway.

I gave him a small frown, making him scowl and walking back downstairs. Kuma slowly made his way to me and tried comforting me. I chuckled and petted him, letting him know I was fine.

---

Everything is already set up for our date. After the incident yesterday, I pretty much became extra more careful on handling fire and stuff. Wouldn't want to repeat it again, now would we? I looked at myself at the mirror one last time before going downstairs. Oliver said to meet him at the park near here. Why would he want to meet there when he practically sleeps here? After the going to the beach, they never left my house for some unknown reason.

I shrugged it off and began to walk on the way to the park. I saw a figure standing there, I assumed that it was Oliver. As I get closer, I notice something...odd. Oliver doesn't have long blonde hair now, does he? He reminds me of Matt for some reason. But Matt never wears a black tux from all the time I spent with him.

I was shocked when I saw that it was him, and not Oliver. "Matt?! What are you doing here?" I asked, getting his attention. He looked at me and removed his shades. "Oh, uh, well..." He drifted into his day dream land again. I waved my hand infront of his face, making him grab my wrist. "Oh, r-right.." Matt explained everything to me. Apparently, Oliver was sick, and asked Matt to date me instead.

"Oh, but why are you wearing a tux? It doesn't suit you." I chuckled. "You know, you're right." He then stripped his clothes, and apparently, underneath the tux is his checkered flannel. Why am I not surprised? "So, where do you want to go?" He asked me, while throwing the clothes in the fountain. "Oh, Oliver was the supposed to be the one planning." I put my hand on my chin, thinking. "Want to go home?" I offered. His eyes widen and he started to become nervous. "A-Ah, how about the festival near here?" He asked with a worried tone. "Sure." We both began walking.