Chapter 17 | New Bound Rivalry?!

_________________________________________________________________________ 

[Reader's P.O.V.] 

I slowly opened my eyes. My head hearts... What happened? I tried to stand up but something was preventing me. It was an arm. I looked at the source of the arm and...it was Matt's arm. He's hugging me?! I tried to push away his arm but it was too heavy, so mainly, I was stuck there.

I swear I could smell his breath from here. It smells like...pancakes and maple syrup. I tried to push his arm once more and succeeded. I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. Halfway there, the doorbell rang. Who's that? I wasn't expecting anybody. Anybody at all.

I went over to the door, combing my [hair length], [hair color] hair with my hand in the process. The doorbell keep ringing and ringing. Jeez, can you keep it down?! I'm coming, I'm coming... I opened the door and saw a lady with 2 kids. 1 girl and 1 boy. Twins to be exact. The lady smiled at me.

"Ah! Good afternoon, Ms. [last name]! It seems like you didn't get much sleep last night." I just stared at her. Who is she, anyway? Then it struck me. "I was suppose to drop of my children, while I work today, am I wrong?" I forced a laugh and just smiled. "Ah yes! I remember! I was supposed to take care of them." Why did I forget?! And after the boy's night out...too...

"Well, I've got to go now. Take care of my little angels! Tah-tah!" She gave her children kisses on the cheek and waved goodbye. I pulled both of them in and shut the door behind me. "Why don't both of you sit down while I clean up?" They nodded and sat down on the couch. I opened the television and gave them the remote so that they can watch whatever they want.

"[name]... who's at the door?" Matt asked. I looked at him and saw him, rubbing his left eye. He's so cute! I heard a chuckle from him. "I'm cute, heh?" I think I said that out loud. F*ck. He came closer to me and leaned his face to mine. I leaned back, blushing. He smirked. What did I get myself into?

"[name]? Where are you?" The little boy asked. Matt looked at him with curiosity and 'tsk'ed. "The f*ck are you?" I smacked Matt on the head. "No swearing!" I glared at Mattie who just scowled. "Coming!" I got out of Matt's grasp and went to the little boy.

"Is there something that you want..."

"Timothy." He said.

"Oh, anything you would like to have?" I asked Timothy. He smirked and cupped my face. "I want a kiss." He leaned in and kissed me. Instead of freaking out, I just laughed. I don't have a problem a 9 year old boy kissing me.

"Grr." I heard a growl from somewhere. I faced the direction where Matt is and saw him with an annoyed face. I just laughed. First of all, I could sense jealousy from him. Why? and Second, why is he even jealous of Timothy?

"Bleh." Timothy stuck out his tongue. Matt just puffed his chest out and walked out of the room. He's so cute when he's jealous! "I'm gonna go to Sarah, okay?" I nodded and Timothy walked out of the room. I went upstairs and went into my room. *sigh* 

I opened the cabinet and took out a pouch. I opened the pouch and saw the parts of my music box that Matt broke. I slowly hugged it and softly cried. This music box is the most important thing in the world for me.

[Matt's P.O.V.]

I waited that guy, what's his name? Timothy? Yeah, that guy. I waited for that guy to come out of the room. When he did came out, I immediately pulled him and dragged him out of the house. I pinned him to the wall and glared.

He chuckled. "What ya want? Loser." I wanted to punch him so badly! Yet I can't. "I just want to remind you..." I gave him a serious glare. "I won't ever, and I mean, EVER, lose my [name] to you." He smirked. "A challenge you want? A challenge you will get!" We glared at each other and fist bumped.

Why? It's a sign to say good luck. 

*gasp*

Both of us looked at the source of the gasped and saw [name] blushing. She didn't hear all of that, did she?!

"I-I'm sorry to have bother you!" I widen my eyes, knowing what she means. "NO! You got the wrong idea!" Timothy and I said in sync. Yet, [name] was already gone. I heard a laugh from Timothy and I raised my eyebrow. 

I have to admit, it was funny. I look forward to this...

Challenge of ours... 

_________________________________________________________________________ 

Word Count: [801]  

A/N: Sorry for not really putting pics since I am working on...a certain project of mine. So yeah. XD