Chapter 15 | Meet My Family...

Noire_08: Thank you again for 2k reads...
TheCrazyLittleGirl20: ...and for 100+ votes!

Both: Please stay with us until the very end!

P.S. TheCrazyLilGirl: Sorry for having NO picture what-so-ever. I'm updating this like, 12:00AM So yeah.

_________________________________________________________________________     

[Reader's P.O.V.]

"OH MY BUTTERSCOTCH, I'M SO SORRY FOR WHAT ALLEN DID!" Said one of the people who burst the door open.

I jumped at the sudden outburst which made Allen chuckle. "S-Shut up!" I blushed. "What are you doing here?!" Matt growled at them. Both of the two men just stared, like not giving a sh*t about Matt. One of the men that has a pink vest and blue eyes  walked up to me.

I was so scared. So scared on what they will do to me. I mean, Allen was enough to scare the living daylights out of me! The man suddenly hugged me and cried like a baby. "POPPET!! I AM SO SORRY IF THESE TWO DIDN'T TREAT YOU RIGHT!!" He kept crying and crying.

I was feeling really uncomfortable that he was hugging me. I awkwardly laughed and pushed him gently. "It's okay, it's okay! I'm fine with them." He just  sniffled and looked at me. "Are you sure?" Before I even got to respond, I was cut off by him.

"I know! I will make my delicious cupcakes!" He made his way to the kitchen. I sighed in relief. Another weirdo part of my list. I saw another stranger, leaning against the door, puffing his face in his cigar. You went up to Matt and whispered, "Matt, who are these people?" 

He just scoffed and shrugged. "Go to your room, chickadee." I nodded and was about to go upstairs until the freckled faced man came back with a...cupcake?

"Poppet! Here!"  The freckled man went up to me and gave me a blue and pink frosted cupcake. "This is a fresh cuppycake that I made! Come on, eat it!!" The man was about to give it to me when Matt slapped it from his hand, which fell onto the floor.

"Hey Matt! What gives?!" Matt went behind me and whispered something. "Go upstairs. Now." He has a tone that really creeps me out. In the end, I went up, just like he said.

[Matt's P.O.V.]

I looked at [name] until she is out of sight. I looked at Oliver who has a sad face. "Mattie! Why did you slap it away? I was just apologizing!" Oliver whined. I went up to him and glared. "I don't f*cking care if you mess with me or my house...but don't you f*cking dare to poison or feed her any of your f*cking cupcakes." I threatened him then back up.

Oliver was about to scold me but stopped. He just looked dumbfounded. Allen has his jaws dropped. Francois, well, just smoked and gave me a thumbs up. I went up to Allen once more and glared. "You, if you touch or pulled a single hair out of [name], you will regret it. I swear." I backed away and went to the kitchen to make pancakes.

Oh, I love the look of their surprised faces. 

[Allen's P.O.V.]

"Uhh..." Everyone was speechless on what Matt said to us. I know my brother and I know in fact that he will never be soft to a girl, EVER. Oliver started sobbing. I went up to him and patted his back. "What's wrong mum?" He just looked at me with his baby blue eyes. "My baby is growing up so fast!" And I just pushed him.

I peeked at the kitchen and saw Matt making some pancakes. I chuckled. I know I had a plan. I tiptoed upstairs, remembering the doll. I was about to go into the first room I saw and guess what?

Kuma was guarding the door.

That I knew for sure that the doll was there. "Kuma, come on boy, move!" Kuma just growled at me. Looks like he knows what he was doing. This is going to be hard, but I think I will manage. I pulled out a fish that I had before coming to this house. Kuma looked at me and stood up.

I whistled. "Want this boy?" Kuma walked towards me. "Then go get it!" I threw the fish downstairs which made him go down. Perfect.

I walked over the door Kuma was guarding and took a deep breath. "Okay. let's go." I went inside the room and saw her reading a book. She didn't seem to notice me because she just kept reading. I was about to take a step forward until I accidentally sneezed. I looked at her to see if she noticed me but she didn't which is weird.

I just shrugged it off and went towards her. I grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the bed. She was surprised to see me. "Doll, I need to tell you something." I said to her face. "What?" That's all she said. I made my voice louder but she shrugged. I looked at her ears and saw earphones plugged in.

"For god's sake." I removed the earphones and saw her fake smiled. I sighed. "[name]...I need to tell you something." I started. She gulped.

[Reader's P.O.V.]

I was nervous. I was nervous that Allen was here in front of me. "W-What is it?" My voice cracked. Allen came closer and that made me close my eyes. He chuckled. "Remember this, [name]. I know I don't show it but I love my brother. And if you're making him go against me, then you'll definitely regret it." Then he let go of me and went out of my room.

I followed Allen and saw Matt putting down pancakes. "[name], come over 'ere." I did what I was told and sat down on one of the chairs. The other men sat down near me while Matt just looked at me. "[name]. Meet my family." Matt looked at the men then sighed.

"This is Oliver." Matt pointed at the man who gave me the cupcake. "This is Francois." Matt pointed at the man who just smoked out of his heart's content. "Lastly, this is Allen." Allen just raised his hand.

Heh, this summer's going to be a lot more....

Interesting...

_________________________________________________________________________ 

Word Count: [1007]