Chapter 11 | I Thought I Lost You...

_________________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

We were able to continue having fun at the amusement park despite the entire horror house fiasco. We rode the roller coaster and drove the bumper cars. Then we proceeded to ride the teacups that made Luciano sick and throw up. We tried a lot of rides, heck even the carousel and we finished most of the rides at around five o'clock. We were all dizzy and decided to take a little break near the food stalls. We were walking in a big crowd of people and I was really dizzy so I lost track of the others.

"Guys? Guys!" I muttered while looking for them. I can't get lost. I barely know this place and I didn't bring my phone to call them. I was starting to panic when someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

It was Luciano.

"I thought I lost you..." He told me. I hugged him because I felt safe that he was there. I quickly let go of him and turned away, trying to hide my blushing face. It was getting a little awkward and luckily, Matt was there to break the awkward silence.

"Hey, chickadee! What the heck are you doing, taking too long? Let's go get something to eat." He said while he walked towards me. He started dragging me to a food stall and made a triumphant face at Luci before turning back to the food stall.

"We'll take two french fries..." He started talking to the person at the stall.

I turned my head, to see if Luci and Flavi found a table yet. Luckily, they did. Luci looked at me with this sad eyes, then smiled at me. I turned my head to Matt, felt my cheeks heat up. Matt looked at me and asked me if I was sick. I said I'm not so he started getting suspicious. 

I excused myself and went to Luci and Flavi. "Ciao, bella." I smiled. "Hey, guys!" I took a seat and sighed. "Is there something the matter?" I shook my head. "Not really. I just had been dealing with things for the past few days. You catchin' up?" They just shrugged.

After what it seemed like 5 minutes of chitchatting, Matt came back with the food that we ordered. I smiled and took a bite out of it quickly. As I eat, the three boys just looked at me weirdly. "What?" They just shrugged and ate their own.

"Matt? May I talk to you for a while? Alone?" Luciano glared. Matt just stood up and dragged Luci away, leaving me with Flavio. "So...." Flavio started. "It's been a while, hasn't it? How's uncle?" Flavio looked away. "Not good, actually. He had been sick for a week!" I gasped. "Have you taken him to the hospital?" He just nodded.

After a good chitchat with Flavi, Luci and Matt came back, bruised.

"He- HEY?! What happened to the both of you?!" Then Matt and Luci began arguing in front of me. "WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE  F**K UP?!" I hit them on the head.... 

HARD.

At least that got them to shut up.

"Jeez, can you guys AT LEAST lay off the fighting for one hour?!" I started scolding them. They didn't seem to listen to me so I pouted and just sat down my seat, still angry. Flavio just awkwardly laughed at our scenario.

"Well, would you look at the time! It's getting late now, and we should go home!" All of us said our goodbyes before parting. "Luci, Flavi, come visit me again soon, alright?" Luciano just gave me a heart warming smile before they left. I sighed.

"Come on, Matt. Let's go home." I was about to walk until, I felt a hand grab my wrist. I looked at Matt puzzled as he began to blush. "Before we go home...can we....." He mumbled the rest of the words. I didn't quite hear him that well.

"Beg your pardon?" I asked. "He looked at me straight in the eyes, with red blushing cheeks. "Can we...ride the Ferris wheel?" I blushed and thought about it. I looked at my watch and it seemed like we still have time. "Um, okay." He sighed in relief and then started to drag me. 

It's weird though, why would he want to ride the Ferris wheel at a time like this?

_________________________________________________________________________ 

Word Count: [733]

Summary: 

Luciano: *hugs reader-chan* I thought I lost you...

Reader: ಠ▃ಠ

Matt: Don't touch mah [name]! *smacks Luci's hand*

Matt and Reader: *order stuff*

Matt and Luci: *fight*

Matt: Wanna go to ferris wheel?

//Author's Note: My Bad Editing Skills Though XD Sorry :3//