Epilogue | The End...?

A/N: Isn't this a weird chapter to end the story with?

[Reader's P.O.V]

Oh, Matt... Why must you do this? When I start to...you decided to... I threw myself on my bed, planting my face on my pillow. I screamed as loudly as I could. After screaming, I laid down on my bed and hugged my pillow. "Matt..." Just then, a knock was heard from the door. Expecting for it to be Matt, I immediately jumped up, letting my hopes up.

Sadly, it was only Francois.

"What do you want?" I huffed. He raised his cigarette to smoke, making me roll my eyes. "I see you have a problem, Oui?" He threw the cigarette somewhere, making me worry about starting a fire. He slowly walked over to me, but I did not care. "Go away." Was the only thing I have said. I heard a snicker from him, then did not expect what he was about to do next.

He went on top of me.

"W-What do you think you're doing?!" I tried struggling, but to no avail. He was too strong, even for the likes of me. He rolled his eyes, and went closer. Then, the thought came into my useless brain. I was not scared anymore.

"I know, you're not going to do it, are you?" He raised his eyebrow, pretending to not know what I was talking about. I stared at him for a while, then he sighed. "You can't bring yourself to do it...for Matt, right? You care for him. As if he was your own son. Well, he is." He chuckled. "You got me." Then I raised my eyebrow, wondering why he is really on top of me.

"This is basically the only way I can let you listen to me, so pay attention." He slowly leaned near my ear, making me whimper. "The only way to..." He whispered, making me widen my eyes. "R-Really?" He nodded, leaning back. "Okay. Thank you." I smiled. Then a gasp was heard from the doorway.

It was Matt.

Isn't this cliché? Matt lowered his head, shaking. "F*cking sorry to disturb you." He ran off. I struggled underneath Francois, eventually escaping from his grasp. I ran off, leaving Francois in my bedroom. "Good luck." He said, before I disappeared.

---

I ran and ran, finally catching up to Matt. I grabbed him by the wrist, pinning him at the conveniently placed wall near us. "M-Matt.." I panted. To be honest, this is a weird position I'm in since I'm a bit shorter than Matt. That means I'm facing at his bandaged chest. I looked up, and opened my mouth.

"Je suis une grande pomme de terre?" I said shyly. I don't know what that means but I got to try it. Francois told me these words. Matt chuckled, holding in his laughter. Did I said it wrong? Uh,uh...Plan B!

"Uh...Je peux t'embrasser?" My hands were shaking. He looked at me for a while, then laughed. "W-What did I say?!" Then the tables have turned. I was the one who was being pinned down. "You're ridiculously cute, you know that, right?" I felt my face getting hotter by the second Matt leans his face.

"I don't know if you even know what you're talking about. Do you?" I shook my head, no. He held his hand on his eyes and began laughing. "Earlier, you said you were huge potato." I blushed. What the h*ll, Francois?!

"Then you asked if you could kiss me." That's it! Francois is so dead! I blushed so hard that my ears were also red. "Can I?" I mumbled, but enough for him to hear. I lowered my head, looking down at the floor. He took a step closer to me, leaning his face. My eyes widen. Uh...uh...