Chapter 4 | What Was I Supposed To Do?! Leave You There To Die?!

__________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

I gently opened my eyes and immediately felt the pain on my head. I put my hand on my forehead and I winced at the pain. Argh! It really hurts! Grr..

The pain subsided a bit and started noticing my surroundings. How did I get in my room? I was outside, wasn't I? Then I suddenly felt some weight on my stomach. I looked and saw Matt sleeping while his head was on top of my stomach.

He was sitting on a chair, next to my bed and he was slouching over on the side of my bed. I felt my cheeks getting warmer and warmer each passing second. I ended up staring at him for what it felt like five minutes. I suddenly turned away when he started to wake up.

"I can see you're awake already. Are you feeling any better?" He said as he put his palm on the top of my forehead. "Yes I am. Wait, weren't you with Jasmin?!" I suddenly remembered what had happen earlier. They were suppose to be practicing together! My head started hurting but I ignored it.

"I just had to leave her." He said as he sat up. "You ditched her?!" I yelled, using my weakening voice. Matt just glared at me. "Yeah I did, so what?" I was feeling really pissed right now. So he was the one who brought me home. His voice starting to sound aggravated.

"I never told you to help me!" I snapped. I didn't want his help! I didn't need it! He didn't have to say that he had to take care of me like it was his job or something. "What the hell was I supposed to do?! Leave you there to die?!" He started yelling at me. I have to admit, he had a point. No one else was there to save me. But nonetheless, he shouldn't have ditched my cousin.

"Well, you still shouldn't have left her!" I yelled back. He glared at me again as if he couldn't believe what I was saying. "That's your f***ing problem!" He shouted in disbelief. I don't understand, what's wrong with what I said?!

"Look, I couldn't care less about her. You needed me and I don't even care if she is still waiting for me." He continued. I was surprised by his words. I didn't know how to react. I was kinda flustered because what he said implied he cared about me but still.. I was mad about what he said about Jasmin.

"What are you trying to prove anyway? That I'm just a burden you have to take care of?!" I yelled. I just really needed to get that out of my chest. At this point, my head hurts so bad that I could past out at any moment. He kicked my bedside table in frustration.

"You just don't get it, don't you?!" He yelled but I wasn't paying attention to him. I was paying attention to my precious music box that went falling off the table and broke into pieces. No.... NO!!

I jumped off of my bed, gathering the pieces of the music box. My tears started falling down to the ground as I sobbed quietly. I felt a hand grabbed my left shoulder and saw Matt, with a shocked look on his face.

I couldn't take it anymore. I can't.. I just can't!!

I screamed as loud as I could, making Matt's guard down. I pulled Matt's arm and threw him across my room, using my little strength left. I may be sick, but no one, NO ONE, messes up my heirloom from my grandmother!

"Hey! What the f**-" I grabbed and threw Matt again before he could say anything else. I opened my door and dragged Matt outside my room. "Don't you ever, and I mean EVER, step into this room ever again. Don't even dare try to talk to me. One more thing and you'll live on the streets!" I slammed my door and locked it before Matt could even react.

I went to the broken pieces of the music box and wrapped it with my favorite cloth. I put it under my pillow and lay on my bed. I quietly sobbed and sobbed myself to sleep.

I would never ever EVER, forgive Matt for doing something like this to me.

__________________________________________________________________

Summary:
Reader: *wakes up notices Matt*
Matt: *wakes up*
Reader and Matt: *fights*
Matt: *broke music box*
Reader: *beats up Matt and cries all night*

Word Count: [757]