Chapter 18 | The Truth...

_________________________________________________________________________ 

[Reader's P.O.V.]  

I immediately went to my room and jumped on my bed. I buried my face in my pillow and squealed. Matt and Timothy? A thing?! I have this weird feeling that I actually...ship them... I don't even know why. I sighed and got up courage to go back to them. As I was coming down, I heard them arguing about something.

"[name] is totally going to be mine!" Timothy stuck out his tongue. "Heh, this is a Matt x Reader fan fiction. So it's impossible for you to be with her." Matt shot back. "Then I'll make this story into a Timothy x Reader!" Timothy smirked. "Impossible! The author and the readers ain't gonna read that sh*t!" They fought and fought.

I sighed. "Guys, you are literally destroying the fourth wall! I just got it fixed a few hours ago!" I grunted. "Matt started it!" Matt just scowled. "Well it's true! It a Matt x Reader fan fiction!" Matt growled. "Since we're telling ships, may I say mine?" Timothy and Matt looked at me weirdly. 

"Matt x Timothy..."

"NO!" Both of them said in unison. 

"But..."

"NEVER!!!" They glared at each other. Pure hatred, huh.

All three of us heard someone giggling. We turned towards the noise and saw Allen and Oliver laughing. "Been a while since we laughed this hard." Oliver wiped an imaginary tear from his eye. Matt blushed and growled. "Shut up." Then he went upstairs. 

"I didn't know Matt could be that childish." I giggled. "You won't believe it right? For a straight forward guy like him, getting all worked up by a kid? Priceless!" Allen laughed harder. I guess I learned a new thing about him today.

---

A few hours has passed and I was spending time with Timothy through out those hours. Mainly, we tell jokes and stories about one another here and there. I tried calling Sarah over but she just wanted to be left alone. Weird kid, but I'll respect that.

I saw Matt glare at Timothy from time to time but hey, it's kinda cute, in some way. He tried acting cool in front of me when I spotted him, but deep down, his childish side is taking over him. Timothy would even tease him and just make him angry here and there.

This is why I love these guys. They make my day whole without fail. Oliver and Allen seems to get along... well not really. 

This time, Allen and I are playing Call of Duty. He is so pissed at me since I beat him every time. "No way! You have got to be cheating!" Allen scowled. I laughed at him. "You're just to weak for me, loser." Eventually, both of us has started a new rivalry too. Not only for Matt but, everything! He would challenge me with everything that seems to piss him out.

Ding Dong

The door bell rang. "Huh, wonder who could it be." I excused myself and went to the door. I opened it and was greeted by two of my favorite siblings in the entire universe! 

"Bella! Great to see you again!" Flavio hugged me tightly while his brother just stared in jealousy. I chuckled and pulled him into a hug. He huffed and blushed. He's too cute! Oh how I missed these two Italians. "Why won't you guys come on in?" They nodded and went inside. That when I knew I made the wrong decision.

"Luciano?!" Allen growled. Oliver went out of the kitchen and held a knife out. "What are you two doing here?!" Oliver's eyes began to swirl. It's kinda scary, if you ask me. I mean, who wouldn't? Allen grabbed his spiky bat that I never noticed before and growled.

Luci, on the other hand, is secured with throwing knives. Flavio though...uh...he just sat down with Sarah, giving her tips to be more fabulous while Sarah gives no sh*t.

Francois, you may ask? He's smoking his hearts contents out near the window. 

Now hold on your horses. Why do they even have deadly weapons that could literally kill me right now?! Matt came down with Kuma and his bloody hockey stick that I didn't know that was blood since I thought it was only red paint.

They were about to fight but I got in between. They were shocked when they almost hit me. I winced but kept strong and not chicken out. WAHHH MOMMY HELP ME! I literally screamed inside and almost fainted.

"What the f*ck, [name]?!" Allen shouted. Oliver didn't even charged him. Which is weird, considering Oliver doesn't like swears. "Are you trying to get killed?!" Luciano continued. I stared at them in terror. I stared at their weapons and they got the hint.

Luciano and the others tried to hide their weapons. "This is not what it looks like!" Luciano tried to explain but I cut him off. "What is the meaning of this? Killed? Those weapons?" All of them has worried looks in their face. "You see..."

"I want the truth!" I shouted. I bowed my head, my bangs, covering my eyes. Matt then just got straight to the point. "We kill for a living." Matt showed no emotions what so ever. Timothy and Sarah just peeked at the kitchen door.

"Then why didn't you tell me this?!" I looked at the Italians. "I thought you were supposed to be my friends! I could've understand if you just told me the truth!" I looked at the others. "I won't even judge you for that! But seeing as you don't trust me, then why should I trust you?!" I shouted.

"Get out..."

"[name]-"

"Get out! All of you!"

Everyone nodded and left...instead of Matt... That's understandable, seeing as he lives here too. But I can't understand to the fact Luciano and Flavio lied to me! I mean, I just met Allen and the others so it's not really a big deal but...

Luci and Flavi are my childhood friends! They know me better than some wh*re! Now I feel betrayed that my own two best friends.

I stormed to my room and shut the door as strong as I could. I sighed in relief. "Now that that drama is now over..." I went to my desk and started drawing.

Drawing what, you may ask...

Well...

Let's say....

I'm a huge Timothy x Matt so yeah... I might write some stories about them... too.

_________________________________________________________________________ 

Word Count: [1043]