Extra content: How Both Of You ACTUALLY Got Together

[3rd Person's P.O.V]

You were walking down the aisle, er... hallway, minding your own business, fangirl-ing on Matt who seems to have a lot of pictures in Google.

From time to time, you have gained this feeling, called love. From your time being with him, to the time where you are permanently stuck with him. Let's get straight to the point...your life is awesome when it's adventurous, all because of the guy who you were supposed to be hanging out in the summer.

I mean, hey. It's not everyday you get chased by the cops just because of one...er...6 hot guys. Includes Luciano and Flavio. Speaking of them, you have heard arguing with Luci,Matt,Flavi and Allen in their rooms before. Wondering what, still stuck in your head.

You went down to the kitchen, to be greeted with a nervous Oliver, who was making a cake. "Good morning Ollie!" You shouted. Oliver jumped up, and looked at you, hiding the cake behind him. "A-Ah...good morning, poppet." He stuttered. You were starting to feel a little bit of suspicious of him. You leaned to the side, trying to see what he was working on, but he just covered it, like it was nothing. "Ollie, what you got there?" You asked, still trying to identify what it was. Well, you knew it was a cake, but for whom? 

"Nothing, nothing. I think Francois needs you for...uhm...something." Oliver stated. You sighed, giving up. Then, right on cue, Francois came in, smoking all over the place. "Francois!" Oliver shouted, angry at Francois. "Yeah, yeah. Now come, [name]." Francois grabbed your arm, and began dragging you to someplace you were not expecting for him to bring you...

The freakin' garbage dump...

Your poker face made Francois chuckle. You looked at him with disbelief. "Why are we even here?" You asked. "To enjoy the scenery." You were almost about to puke, not because of the smell of the place, but because that there was a huge rat, sitting on top of Francois' head, chilling. You decided to scoot away from him, feeling as if something is about to happen.

And you were right.

Rats and cats and dogs began running towards your direction, making your eyes widen. "OH H*LL NO!" You started running, while Francois was left behind, drowning at the pile. 

"I swear, I need to be cautious around Francois......"

---

You finally reached the manor, panting. Oliver opened the door, seeing a filthy, smelly, girl. He gasped and covered his nose. "Poppet, what happened?!" He asked. "Fran...cois..." You said, between your panting.  Oliver got the message and escorted you to the bathroom. "Don't worry. I'll be the one who'll bring your clothes. Just take a nice bath and everything will be alright. " He said. You nodded and decided, why the hell not let a male person pick out your clothes, probably with undies, too.

Since the Author who's making this extra content is lazy AF, she decided to skip the bathing scene.

You got out of the tub, opened the shower curtain, got the towel and saw the neatly placed clothes, with sparkly glitter. You knew, this was going to be hell. You decided, eh, atleast it's better than walking around in a towel or naked. Eh...I think it would be better...to have clothes.

You put on the dress, and combed your hair. You examined yourself in the mirror, feeling rather comfortable in the dress than itchy and uncomfortable. You saw the flats that matched the clothes and you decided to put them on. 

You opened to the door, just to be greeted by a poorly made sign, probably what 5 - year old kids could have made. The sign was a arrow, pointing at the next arrow that was seen on sight.

"What could have the boys made this time?" You giggled at the possibility. 

You followed the signs, which was quite a lot to be honest. The signs has lead you to the outside world, where you saw Ollie, Allen, Francois...and Matt? Oh, and Kuma, too. You heard two Italian voices, assuming that it's Luci and Flavi.

You saw a table with the cake, facing it's back behind you, not letting you see what was written. Heart balloons was hung up, to the chairs, trees, Kuma. Kuma looks so cute! Yeah, just use your imagination. "Guys, since [name]'s already here..." Luci and Flavi escorted you to a seat. "...we'll begin the music number Mattie and I have created!" Allen dragged Matt to the center. Their outfits did not change, probably forced Luci to keep them.

Oliver started the Music, Matt and Allen was preparing and the others was watching.

[Video created by Flutternya]

You began laughing. You were laughing because of the derpy dance skillz they were doing. Plus, Matt's poker face though! He's dead to the world!

Matt's face began turning red, from embarrassment, but kept dancing.  "LET'S DANCE MADAFAKAS!" Allen shouted. You immediately got up and went at the side of Matt, and began dancing with him. Matt was less red before, and he mumbled "F*ck it." 

Then everyone danced to their heart's contents.

---

After dancing, it was time for the good stuff. "[name]..." Everyone became silent when Matt called out. You turned to him, looking at his shades. Oliver and Allen picked up the cake while Luci, Flavi and Francois untied the balloons.

Oliver, Allen, Flavi, Luci, and Francois faced the items to you. The Balloons had letters that you did not see earlier. 'How did I not see that?' You thought to yourself. 

"....will you be my babe?" Oliver shouldered Matt. "Uh...will you be my chickadee?" Everyone except me and Matt grunted. Matt sighed, and grabbed my hands. Matt looked at me in the eyes, and inhaled. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Your eyes widen as you read the Balloons and cakes that said 'Will you be my girlfriend?' You covered your mouth with his hands, since he was still holding yours. Blood was pouring out of your eyes, making the others gasp. "This is a bad time that I put in my prank blood tears." You said. Allen gave that to you so yeah.

"O-Oui?" You mumbled, afraid of getting French wrong again. Everyone joyced and the cake was thrown to the ground by Allen while the others lets go of the balloons. Oliver was fuming red but that did not matter.

"I'm finally the girlfriend of Matt Williams..." 

Oh, did I forgot to add that Luci was dying on the inside? No? Well, now you know.