Chapter 5 | I Don't Want To Hear Any Of Your Crap!

__________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

I finally woke up from my slumber. What happened? I looked around me and saw that my room was a mess. I felt something under my pillow and took it out. Then I remembered. Matt...

Matt broke my precious music box. I held it tightly around my arms and closed my eyes. I wish this never happened. I opened my eyes and stood up. I changed into my normal clothes and fixed my silky [hair length] [hair color] hair.

I went downstairs and smelled something delicious. I peeked at the kitchen door and saw Matt making some pancakes. I acted like I was still angry and went inside. I sat down near the table and tapped my fingers.

Matt gave me the stack of pancakes and sat down beside me. I was about to eat when I saw the writing on the pancake made with maple syrup. 'I'm sorry [name].' I pushed the plate aside and stood up. "Get away Matt." I said.

I looked at Matt and saw him with a sorry look. I looked away and went to the living room. As I was making my way to the couch, I saw Kuma waiting for me. I laughed and pet him. He just leaned and fell on me. Now he is above me while I was lying down the floor laughing.

Then I noticed Matt in the corner of my eye. "[name]." Ugh! Didn't I told him to get away? "I don't want to hear any of your crap, Matt." I pushed Kuma gently and slammed the door of my room.

I decided to clean my place up and took a quick glance on the backyard. I saw Matt standing out there with a sign. '[name], can we please talk for a moment?' It said. I just shut the window and pulled the curtains down.

After awhile, I noticed that I should be getting the groceries today. I went to the mall and bought all the things that I need. Now I have so many bags. I arrived home with the bags and Matt rushed to me. He took the bags and went with it to the kitchen. "Matt, if this is another one of your crappy plans then f*** that!" I stormed to my room and locked it.

For the whole day, I just stayed at my room and read some wattpad stories. I saw some with Matt and was shocked. I guess he was famous or something. I looked at the time and saw that it was already late.

I changed into my [fav color] pajamas and went to bed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But nope, my mind says 'You can't sleep! You have to say sorry to Matt'. But I don't wanna! Then I heard the door open.

I peeked a little and saw Matt coming towards me. I panicked a little but remain calm and pretended to sleep. Matt saw on the side of my bed. "I know you're awake." I remained silent. Matt leaned and leaned closer to my face.

I opened my eyes and saw him...about to kiss me?! Matt pulled himself back and sat up straight while I was still processing on what happened. Matt..kiss......... "What the f*** do you think you're doing?!" I shouted.

He just shrugged. Then I pushed him off of the bed. "[name]~" He sang. I know what he was about to do next. We held hands and wrestled our way to victory....

In the end... I was.. I was...beaten. I blushed some more. Matt...was on top of me. Need to remain calm. Calmmm. Matt's face came closer and closer until..

BANG~

Matt stood up, holding his crotch area while I silently evil laughed. "I told you before..don't mess with me sucker!" I told Matt and got out of my room. "[name]!!!" I laughed.

I guess I will be sleeping on the couch tonight, huh.

__________________________________________________________________

Summary:
Reader: *Ignores Matt for the whole day*
Matt: *stalks Reader for the whole day*
Reader: *pretends sleep*
Matt: *about to kiss reader*
Reader: *wakes up*
Both: *wrestles*
Matt: *on top of reader*
Reader: *kick Matt's crotch area and laughed*

Word Count: [702]