Chapter 12 | Let's Kick Their Butts!

TheCrazyLittleGirl20: Yo! Before reading le story, how about see the horrible drawing of the chapter media that I created first? XD It's so... ugly that it makes my cry XD 

Also, don't mind my OC, just pretend that that is you, that's why I shaded the eyes XD

Also, sorry for NO color xD My friend and I thought of giving black and white a new thing XD

Anyways, if you don't like it, we will just stick to the images from the internet so yeah..

THIS CHAPTER MIGHT MAKE NO SENSE OR BE BORING OR WHATEVER SO APOLOGIES FOR THAT XD

_________________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

"Can we ride the Ferris wheel?" Matt mumbled. "Um, okay." Matt looked at me with red tinted cheeks then held my hand. I could feel my cheeks heat up so...

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine...

"[name]!!" He shouted as he held his crotch. "That's what you get!" I crossed my arms as I looked away from him. I heard a 'tsk' from him. 

"I'm going to the restroom." I stated as I was already walking off. 

[3rd Person's P.O.V.]

You walked towards the restroom and splashed your face with the cold water running down the drain. "I can do this." You said to yourself before walking out. You searched for Matt where you left him but he was no where in sight.

"Matt?" You walked and walked.

"Mattie?" You sighed.

"Mattress?" You were starting to get scared. I mean, You were walking in a dark night in an amusement park where no other people there instead of Matt and you. I mean, the carnival is already closed when you got out of the comfort room. It was starting to creep you out. You sat down in a chair, waiting for Matt to come and get you.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" You turned to where the voice came from and saw 3 men standing behind you. You immediately stood up and backed away. "Who the f**k are you?!" You shouted. The three men began ganging up on you.

"Now now, we don't want to cause any trouble." One of the men said as he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. "If you would come with us, you won't get hurt." As he said that, you kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. 

[Reader's P.O.V.]

"You b*tch! Boys, get her!" The other men started to come at me. I started to get worried. Somebody, Help me!

Before I knew it, I heard a beastly growl. I turned my head to see...

"Kuma?!" I suddenly blurted out. What was he doing here?!

He stood up next to me and growled at the men that attacked me. I analyzed what was happening.

...

...

...

..!

"Kuma? You're...?" Kuma looked at me and nodded. I didn't know how to react. Mainly, Kuma really hated my guts, but... he's here, just to help me. I walked one step forward, then looked at Kuma. 

"Ready?" Kuma nodded. The other men was surprised that I was interacting with the polar bear. "What. The. F**k. Is. THAT THING?!" One of the men shouted in surprise. "He is NOT A THING! Say it one more time and I will..." I threatened them. 

One of the men just laughed awkwardly. "Oh yeah girly girl? And what will you do? Huh?!" 

"Kuma..."

I heard a growl from him.

"Lets... kick...their... BUTTS!" Once I said that, Kuma and I began to take action. I grabbed the first man I see and began to throw punches at him. Every punch I give him, I blurted out a word.

"You'll..." 

*punch*

"Pay..."

*punch*

I looked at Kuma to see what he was doing. He scratched and bite the 2 men that tried to stab him. I'm so thankful to Kuma for being here with me. While I was distracted, the man I was beating up threw a punch at me. I flew to the wall that was used to be across from me.

The man laughed maniacally. He pulled out a sharp knife from his pocket and before I knew it...

I coughed out blood

I slowly turned to Kuma who was also thrown to the wall.  The men started to gather up to us. I saw then coming up to Kuma with a sharp knife. I didn't know what to do so I came in to protect him, leaving me to get stabbed. 

[A/N: Lol Don't worry, it's not a major injury or something.]

I twitched my eyes when a light from a flashlight suddenly appeared. "Who goes there?!" I heard a deep voice of the owner of the flashlight. "Oh sh*t! Run!" The men started to run in fear as I heard footsteps getting closer. I felt relief  knowing the men that attacked us was gone. 

"Oh no..." I heard.

"Chickadee..."

And that was the last thing I heard before losing consciousness.

_________________________________________________________________________  

Word Count: [823]

Summary: 

Reader: *kicks Matt there and went to the restroom*

*Carnival closed*

Men attacked reader chan

Kuma helped her

Reader chan got stabbed

Police came to rescue.