Chapter 8 | You Are Special To Me Too..

Jas-chan: BTW, this chapter's media is drawn by me :D I is happy that I has stylus and it turned out well. Now my trial 1hr of the app is gonna expire and my future drawings will suck. Maybe I won't put colors. Who knows. Imma let you choose... The trial only improves the colors soooo yeah... If it ends, then it won't be as good as the one above...

Colors or without colors?

__________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

I slowly opened my eyes, about to greet a new day. As I open them, I felt something weighing me down. I attempted to remove that 'thing' but failed. Ugh, it's so heavy! I looked at the 'thing' and saw Matt.

"Oh, it's just Matt.."

...

...

...

"MATT?!" I felt my cheeks heat up. I started pushing Matt away from me but he was too heavy. Then Matt began to move. He was already lifting himself with his arms. He looked down at me with his tired eyes.

I began processing our position. Matt was on top of me. I was under him... I couldn't take it anymore and I kicked him as hard as I could where the sun doesn't shine. "FU-" He rolled over at my side, still clutching his 'man zone'.

I just stood up and combed my hair with my fingers, not really caring about the pained Matt behind me. "What the f*ck, [name]?!" He screeched. "G-Good morning to you too." I just replied with a forced smile.

I began fixing my clothes and hair, while Matt just lay there, in pain. Geez, if I continue this, he wouldn't have babies with anyone anymore. I turned around to help Matt but saw nothing. Strange. I turned around again and saw a growling Matt, glaring at me.

"Hi?" I said before he grabbed my wrist and dragged me. Heh, I wonder, where are we even going? It had been a day and we still went hiking. Well, it isn't that bad being with him..alone...

Snap out of it [name]! It's not like you like him or anything!! I slapped myself so hard that it got Matt's attention. "Geez, what's wrong with you, eh?" He asked. I just shook my head and looked away.

After about a few minutes, I began whistling a nice soft tune. I didn't know what song it is since it was practically made up. Then I quickly glanced at Matt to see him smiling. What's he smiling about?

I looked at Matt completely and saw him with his usual frown again. Why can't he smile like that when I'm with him?

Rumble~

Oh no. My stomach is already growling. Well, I didn't eat yesterday sooo yeah. "You want food?" Matt suddenly spoke. I jumped from the sudden sound. He lets go of me and went up a tree. I was dumbfounded. He came back with a bunch of... Bananas?

"Here, eat up." He handed me one and I ate it with glee. I just couldn't look at Matt straight in the eye though.... After I was done, he grabbed my wrist again and we started walking. I was really happy that he did that for me.

A few hours later, I got tired of walking. I stopped and sat down. Matt only gave me a puzzled look. I rubbed my feet as he was staring. He sighed and crouched down. "Get on." He said. "No." I replied.

He stood up and went over me. Then he did what I didn't think he will do. He carried me...

Bridal style....

"WHAT THE F*** MATT?" I struggled but he was too strong so I held on. I then smelt something. Was it Matt? If it is him, then he smell good. What perfume does he even use?

A few hours later, he stopped. I looked at what was in front of us and saw a cherry blossom tree with a darkish violet trunk. Wait, cherry blossom? I thought they only grew in Japan and spring?

He puts me down and went in front of me. "You know, this is a very special tree. Only I knew everything about it." He looked at me. "I said to myself, I would only show this to a special person." He then looked at tree once more.

"I didn't know how to say this. I mean, I actually didn't want you to get mad at me." Wait, a special person....does that mean....? "You are special to me, [name]. I don't want you to leave. I am sorry." As he said that final sentence, I bursted out crying.

"You are forgiven." Then I poked his forehead. "Just don't do it again...okay?" He nodded. I could see a little smile forming on his lips. I just smiled. Then I felt tired and everything blacked out.

Before I was completely out, I said one more thing..

"Goodnight Matt. You are special to me...too..."

__________________________________________________________________

Word Count: [825]