Chapter 3 | Leave Me The F*** Alone!

__________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

It had been like a week since I met Kuma. Through him, I manage to get a little bit closer to Matt. He is actually very interesting. Like this one time, he told me that he won the hockey game championship all by himself. I really can't believe that but I mostly stayed quiet.

I jumped at the sound of my phone ringing. I looked at the Caller I.D. and it was Jasmin, my cousin! I picked up and heard her shouting. "Long time no see, [name]! How ya been?" I immediately took out the phone from my ear. "Geez, can you atleaaaast keep it down?" I shouted back. She just laughed.

"Anyways, can you please please pleaaaseee teach me how to play hockey?" She made noises of a puppy begging. I shouldn't have lied to her about me being good at hockey. But I didn't want her to be upset. It IS her birthday after all. That's when I thought a great idea.

"Sure! I have a friend who is a champion in hockey. He is a better hockey teacher than I am." I heard her say 'yeahs' and 'woos'. "Thank you so much [name]! Let's go there. You know where so yeah! I'll be waiting for you guys!" I was about to reply but she already hung up on me.

I sighed. I really am sorry for lying to her but I wanted her to think that I am cool. I went to the living room and saw Matt and Kuma cuddling each other. "Hey, Matt. Can you do me a favor?" He glared at me again. "Whasit?" He asked, still glaring. "So, I have a friend who wants to learn how to play hockey, and since you are awesome at it, I said you would come." I scratched the back of my head, and the other fingers crossed.

"What's the catch?" He got up and stretched. "I will give you a surprise!" I clapped my hands, acting all cheerfully and stuff. "Welp, it should better be worth it or I'll beat your a** when we come back." I gulped as he threatened me. He got up and grabbed his coat. "Come on, let's go." I nodded and got my [fav color] coat and boots.

I grabbed the keys and wait for Matt and Kuma to get outside. Wait, Kuma's gonna come? ._. We started making our way to 'that' place. As we arrived, we saw Jasmin waving her arms randomly. We just laughed and made our way to her. "Eek! I can't believe I'm gonna play hockey!" Jasmin jumped up and down.

Matt pulled Jasmin and got the materials they need. I just watched then made their way to the skating rink. They started with the basics. As time moved on, as I look at their faces, it was like they were really happy. That they don't even notice me standing here.

What is this I am feeling? This nostalgic feeling. I don't like it. I stood up from my seat and left them. Ugh, My head hurts. I started walking until I heard footsteps behind me. "[name]!" I stopped. I looked behind me and saw Matt. "Where are yo-"

"Leave me the f*** alone!" I cut him off. I looked at him and saw his shocked face. I turned around and started making my way. I saw Kuma their waiting for me. When I finally made my way to Kuma..

Everything went black...

[Matt's P.O.V.]

I ran as fast as I could, wanting to catch [name] before she should feel the hard cold ground. I am very greatful that Kuma caught her for me. I knew I shouldn't ditch Jasmin but I have no choice. I carried [name] on my back and started making our way to our house.

As we arrived, I set [name] down on her bed. Her face was really red. I put my palm on her forehead and felt like a boiling hot water. I knew she was feeling ill. I stayed with her in her room the whole night, just to take care of her.

But...

Where is my surprise?

__________________________________________________________________

Summary:
Jasmin: *says she wants to learn hockey*
Reader: *calls Matt*
Matt: *accepts*
Reader: *gets jealous*
Reader: *fainted*
Matt: *Brought reader home*
Matt: *Stays with Reader*
Matt: Where's my surprise?

Word Count: 723