Chapter 6 | What Are You Laughing At!?

Jas-chan: Special Shout toooo... *drum rolls* _Arthur_Kirkland!! For being the first commenter ever!! I gives you cake!!! Also, excuse me for the pic because it doesn't fit.

__________________________________________________________________

[Reader's P.O.V.]

I finally woke up and felt a blanket wrapped around me. I tugged it a bit and felt that it was a little bit thicker. Maybe it's a pillow? I held on the 'pillow' so tightly and felt gasping. I opened my eyes and saw Matt, holding for his dear life.

I quickly let go from embarrassment and went to the powder room. "[name]!! *huff* *huff* You'll be sorry, *huff* once..*huff* you *huff* get *huff* out of there!" I heard Matt panting. I look at myself from the mirror and saw shades of red and pink on my face.

"What have I been doing with my life?" I facepalmed. I turned on the faucet and splashed the cold water on my face. I grabbed the towel randomly since I couldn't open my eyes. Once I had open my eyes, I noticed I didn't grab a towel.. It was...

MATT'S UNDERWEAR?!

I immediately tossed it to the sink. I quickly washed my face again and made sure I did grab a towel. I brushed my teeth after and went out. As I made my way to the living room, I saw Kuma sleeping.

I went to him and kissed his forehead then lay next to him. He just grunted and slept. But then I felt something grab my wrist. I looked and saw Matt, still angry at what I did. "[name]...." I gulped.

Matt picked me up and slung me on his shoulders. "H-Hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I punch his back as hard as I could but no affect. Geez, I just threw Matt the other day. What the hell happened to me?

He kept silent while I keep punching him. "Geez, could you atleast tell me where we are going?" He glared at me. "Okay okay, I'll shut the f*** up." I grunted. He made his way onto the woods.

Finally, he put me down. I then punched him on the right cheek. "Where the hell are we?!" Then he smirked. "Some place...special.." He grabbed my wrist with full force and started dragging me.

As time pass by, I felt his grip widen and we were finally walking side by side. Now that I think about it..he held my hand. I looked up at Matt to see him with a soft smile. I giggled.

"What are you laughing at?!" That smile fade away. Yet, I was still happy. "Nothing~" His frown went back to his face and kept silent. We have been walking for what it seemed to be 20 minutes, and my feet are starting to hurt.

Then I fell flat on my face.

"Ouch.." I sat up and rubbed my nose. Matt slouched down, making me a bit confused. "Well? Do you want to stay here or not?" Then I finally realized he was offering me a piggy back ride.

I giggled and jumped on his back, him letting out an 'Oof' sound. Then we started making our way into the forest.

I looked up at the sky and saw that it was already getting dark. I felt Matt stop which caused me to look at him in confusion. He put me down and got a choped up log. "Sit." Is the only thing he said. I followed his order and sat quietly.

He nodded and started gather sticks and stones. "I guess we have to camp out inside that cave for today." Wait..we're gonna stay here?! With bears.. Wait... I can fight bears easily.

I gave him my latest Do-you-know-what-you're-doing face which I just recently made. He just rolled his eyes and started working on the fireplace. I sighed. I stood up and helped him collect the twigs and rocks.

When I was about to reach for the rock, instead of a hard cold rock, I felt a warm soft hand. I followed the trail of the hand only to see Matt. I blushed and kicked Matt where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell down while I just walked over to the cave and lie down. Geez, I need to work on my blushing meter so I won't hurt anyone. Even Matt. I took a quick glance on Matt again and he was sweating. I blushed when I realized I was staring at him. Wow, he's hot. Well, not really but...

You know what I mean!

Then I heard growling. I looked further into the cave and saw....

__________________________________________________________________

Summary:
Reader: *wakes up almost killing Matt*
Matt: *growls*
Reader: *went to bathroom and cleans face with Matt's underwear*
Matt: *kidnaps Reader*
Reader: *kicks Matt where the sun doesn't shine*

Word Count: [807]