Wednesday August 12th

***Comment and Vote! -Blaire***

I didn't get to sleep at all. I packed the rest of my clothes and made sure I got everything from the bathroom. I packed my backpack with my laptop, IPad, headphones, passport, plane tickets, and I even managed to fit a couple plaques in. At 3:30 I put on my world cup champion shirt, black compression leggings, and my new uggs. I put on my watch and backpack and led my 2 suitcases out into the hallway.

Hope and the girls were there to go to the airport with me and say goodbye. We got to the airport and I checked my two suitcases in. I turned to the girls and hugged them all.

Me: bye guys. Sorry I didn't get to see you longer
Hope: it was good to see you anyways
Alex: plus we will see you on TV anyways
Me: true
Ash: have fun showing those trophies off.
Ali: I still don't get how your backpack can hold so many things
Kelley: She's magic obviously
Hope: oh my 5 year old get over there and get your picture so Baby Horse can get to her gate.

Kelley and I got our picture and then I said goodbye again before heading through security. I got to my gate early and tweeted before the boarding all came on.

Me: 2015 U-20 World Cup Champions hasn't set in yet. #soproud #ofmyteam

Me: Now off to New York! Autograph signing in Central Park at 4! #seeyouthere

I boarded my plane and got my seat. I put my headphones on and started my music. I fell asleep for two hours and then spent the rest reading. I landed in New York and went to baggage claim to get my bags. I found the man holding a sign with my name and went up to him.

Jacob: Miss Solo, hi I am Jacob your driver. Coach French gave me your schedule and we have about 2 hours before you are due at Central Park so we can check into the hotel now if you want.
Me: That's fine but we are getting coffee first
Jacob: if course. Here let me take your suitcases and you can lead the way.

I got coffee from Starbucks and then followed Jacob to a black SUV and got in. He drove us to the hotel and checked us in. We were on the top floor. I had room 2611 and he had 2612. We only had time to put our bags down and I touched up my make up before we headed to Central Park. I was led by security through thousands of girls and some boys. I got up on stage and they handed me a microphone.

Me: hey guys I am so glad to see all of you here! To start this thing why don't we start with a chant you all know but I am going to tweak it a little. It's now going to be I believe that we just won. Let's test it out.

Me: I...I believe...I believe that...I believe that we...I believe that we just...I believe that we just won...I believe that we just won...I believe that we just won. Now let's let the signing begin!

Over the course of 2 hours I signed and took hundreds of autographs and pictures of kids of all ages. I took a 30 minutes break before doing another 2 hours. It was around 9 when I had to stop.

Me: sorry guys but that's it for tonight I wish I could have signed more but I have had a long day and I still have more to do tomorrow. It was great to see all of you! Tune into GMA at 8 to see me talk about the world cup tomorrow morning.

Jacob drove us back to the hotel and I went straight to bed after I showered.