Tuesday July 28th

***hey guys comment and vote!! - Blaire ***

Our alarms went off at 7 and I immediately grabbed my phone. I opened twitter to make a tweet to Ali.

Me: Happy 25th Birthday to the one and only princess @alikrieger #partyhard #butnottohard #missyou!

I sent my tweet and then got out of bed. Sabrina and I got dressed and went down to breakfast. We ate with our group and then we went and grabbed our gear. After I changed I went and found a ball. I took my walk to the park and found a clear spot. I put on my cleats and took off my shirt. I stretched first and then started juggling. After about 20 minutes a group of girls came up to me.

Girl 1: uh...hi, sorry to bother you but you're Savannah Solo right?
Me: yes I am
Girl 2: I told you! Can we get your autograph?
Girl 3: and a picture?
Me: of course

I signed a few of their things and then we got a person passing to take the picture. After we looked at the picture I looked at the time it was 9:50 and I had to be back by 10.

Me: Sorry but I have to go I have a meeting to make. I hope to see you girls at the game tonight.

I took off my cleats and put on my tennis shoes. I put everything in my bag and started running back to the hotel. I walked into Coach French's room at 10:02

French: There you are Baby Horse and shirtless I see.
Casey: No surprise there
Me: sorry I lost track of time at the park
French: it's fine but let's get started.

Coach French put on the film. We skimmed through the game and then talked about what we saw.

Casey: I've said this before but our center backs need to communicate and keep your marks on 2 and 10
Sabrina: When we get the ball go towards the wings
Me: then when the outside back steps to, either me or Kelcie will make the run for the through ball or the 1,2.
Kelcie: also Baby Horse be careful with the two center backs they gang up on forwards they can't beat.
French: Alright girls good job. Lunch is in 5 minutes so you can head down. Oh and maybe you can help Baby Horse find a shirt.
Casey: Just because we find her one doesn't mean she will wear it for long or even put it on.
Jess: that's true
Me: oh whatever lets go

We went down to lunch and I put on my Jack Daniels tank. We ate and talked about random things. When we finished Coach French came in and said that all of our gear was ready. We went and got our gear before heading to our room. After I changed I put on my gear I laid down and checked my phone. I had a notification form Ali on twitter. I checked that before checking my emails.

Ali: Thank you Baby Horse! Good luck tonight! #Iwontpartytoohard #Butyouhavetoplayhard @SavannahSolo18

I didn't reply and went to emails. I had one from Nike, my school, and a guy named Rupert Stadler. I opened the one from school first.

To Savannah Solo,

Hi Savannah this is Mr. Lane. I just wanted to email you your schedule since you will not be here to pick it up. Also great job in the World Cup we are all here rooting for you. Good Luck and see you in August.
-Chris Lane, principal of WPHS

I clicked the link and downloaded my schedule.

1st Hour

Sports Med - Kurt Frantom

2nd Hour