Saturday July 25th

^Sabrina's outfit^    Comment and Vote please! - Blaire

^my outfit^

^my outfit^

Sabrina and I got up at 7:30 and went down to breakfast at 8. We ate and talked with our group until Coach French came in.

French: Great game last night ladies. We have recovery this morning after lunch. If you played all game you have 3 recoveries everybody else has 2. Sabrina and Baby Horse I need to meet with you. I will see you all at lunch.

Sabrina and I got up and followed Coach French to the lobby. We sat down in the chairs.

French: For you two this afternoon you have an event to attend. You are going to have lunch with the Vice President of Brazil and some other officials. We have gotten you both outfits to wear. I want you both to do 1 recovery before you go and then tonight you can do the last two. Any questions?
Sabrina: So no training today?
French: No you're not
Me: I don't have anything.
French: Well you two need to be ready by 11:30 so you get recovery and get going. Dave will be going with you not me.
Me: Okay thank you

Both of us got up and went to the air compression. After we finished we went up and did air compression treatment. We finished and then picked up our outfits. Sabrina had a white dress that had a skinny gold tie around the middle. She also had gold earrings and bracelets to match. I had a mint green dress that had side cut out. We both had black heels to wear. We changed into our outfits and then did our hair and makeup. Sabrina put her hair up in a bun and I straightened mine and pinned my bangs back. Sabrina did both of our make-up and then we were ready. We met Dave in the lobby. Dave was in a grey suit with a black tie.

Dave: you ladies ready?
Me: yes we are

Before we could leave the other 4 people in our group walked into the lobby.

Casey: Damn Baby Horse and Sabrina look good.
Dave: Hey what about me?
Kelcie: of course you do but we only get to see the two in training clothes.
Jess: yeah Baby Horse looks grown up
Me: Thanks I try sometimes
Dave: Well we need to go before we are late ladies.
Sabrina: Alright well bye guys see ya soon

The 3 of us walked out and got in a black SUV. Dave drove us and we pulled up to this giant gate. The security guy opened the gate and Dave drove through. We pulled up to this huge mansion. We got out of the car and the Vice President came out.

VP: Hello, Michel Temer, Vice President
Dave: Dave Kormick, fitness coach of U.S. Soccer
Sabrina: Sabrina Flores, co-captain of the U-20 Women's National team
Me: Savannah Solo, co-captain of the U-20 Women's National team
VP: it's nice to meet you come in

We walked into the mansion and it was huge. Mr. Temer gave us a tour and then we sat down at this long table. There were a lot of other men and women who introduced themselves and they sounded like they were important. We got served lunch and then we had to take photos with the many officials. When we left it was 2 o'clock so instead of going back to the hotel we got dropped off at the training field. The 2 of us walked up to Coach French.

French: Hey girls how did it go?
Sabrina: it went great. Mr. Temer was really nice
Me: yeah we even got a tour of his place too.
Casey: Hey Baby Horse aren't you a little overdressed?
Me: ha funny
Cady: I didn't know horses wore heels
Me: they can just not very well
French: Well practice is over lets head back to the hotel

We all went back to the hotel and the girls showered. Sabrina and I went over social media and posted photos from today. At 8 we went down and ate dinner. Sabrina and I ate and then we had to do our last two recovery treatments. We did pool workouts and an ice bath. Once we dried off we went to our room and watched PLL before going to bed.