Thursday July 30th

hey guys comment and vote!! - Blaire

At 7 our alarms went off and I sat up. I called Hope again knowing it was 3 in the morning there.

Hope: mm Baby Horse?
Me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOPEY!!
Hope: Really 3 am and you're calling me for that?
Me: yup well I have to go bye Hope sleep well.

I hung up and went down to breakfast. The team got our gear and changed into it before going to the weight room.

Dave: Alright Ladies I want defense and goalies here and midfield and forwards over there. We will go 30 minutes and then switch.

Kelcie and I walked over to the open area with Dave. We did ab work and then switched and did back squats. We went to lunch and had little time to rest before our next training. At the field there was a lot of people, media and fans. On our way in Sabrina and I answered questions like how we were feeling and what we do to keep our team calm. They also asked me about my hand. I answered and then we went and warmed up. We then moved into finishing and defensive drills. Practice was intense and serious until Kelcie passed me the ball and I tripped over it face planting. I laid there and everybody laughed.

French: okay I think we are good for the day. Let's clean up and clear out.

We picked up the gear and changed back into tennis shoes. On our way out I answered a couple more questions before hopping on the bus. Back at the hotel we ate dinner and then went to bed.