Thursday June 4th

***Since the last chapter was kinda short and the one after this starts camp i decided to post this one to. Comment and vote! Enjoy! - Blaire****

I woke up at 8 and went to the kitchen. My mom and dad were already gone for work already. I made myself breakfast and then watched TV for a while. I got up and I did the dishes to kill time. At 12 I texted Garvin to let her know I was on my way. I got to her house 20 minutes later and knocked on the door.

Garvin: Solo hey, come in I brought your stuff inside.
Me: hey
Garvin: Sorry for the mess the boys decided to throw everything around today
Me: it's okay
Garvin: okay here are your practice clothes and your new pom poms
Me: thank you
Garvin: Oh also about your practice stuff we customized yours with the word captain on them so when Nathan and I aren't there the camp knows who to go to.
Me: Okay
Garvin: here is your packing list and itinerary. We leave at 4 tomorrow morning. You can put your stuff in Nate's truck with mine so we won't have them mixed in.
Me: Okay I will
Aulds: Mommy I'm hungry
Garvin: Okay I'll make lunch Solo have you eaten yet?
Me: No I haven't. Here I'll take the boys and we'll clean up the living room while you make lunch
Garvin: that sounds great thank you
Me: Okay come on Rand and Aulds we are going to play a game.
Rand: yay Solo come on.

I followed the boys into the living room. Since they wanted to throw things I got the Lego bucket and told them whoever could get the Legos in the bucket first would win. Once the Legos were picked up I helped them pick up their action figures. I put the couches back together and then we sat down and watched their favorite show Thomas the Train. We were on the second episode when Garvin came in.

Garvin: Wow you boys did great thank you for helping Solo. Lunch is ready so let's eat.
Me: Let's go boys

Rand and Aulds ran to the table and got in their spots. I sat down and Garvin put down our plates. We had mac and cheese and dinosaur chicken nuggets.

Me: Yes my favorite
Rand: This is my favorite too

Garvin just laughed and the 3 of us ate. Once I ate and I helped Garvin with the dished I got my stuff and left. I drove home and go back at 3:30. I went to my closet and started packing. I packed my practice clothes, pom poms, cheer shoes, uniforms, sliders, and my sport bras in my suitcase. Then I packed my sheets, towel, pajamas, running shoes and clothes, and my bathroom stuff. I put my charger, headphones, and my IPad in my cheer bag. I laid out my travel suit and t-shirt for the bus ride. Once I finished packing I went to the living room and talked to my mom.

Me: Hey I need to be at the school at 3:30 in the morning
Mom: That early
Me: Yeah
Mom: Okay I'll take you make sure you have everything ready
Me: I do I even have my snacks packed
Mom: Good well lets go out to eat tonight. I will see when you dad is coming home
Me: I'm gonna go change then. Where do you want to go?
Mom: Ruth Chris's
Me: that's fine

Iwent to my room and changed into my white skinny jeans, navy tank camisole, andpaired it with my silver heels. I did my hair and make-up and finished when mydad got home. 

He changed and then we went to dinner

He changed and then we went to dinner. We got our table and satdown. I got a messaged from Kiley.     

Kiley: hey girl wanna sit together on the bus?
Me: Duh we can't change it up now
Kiley: good
Me: who is your roommate?
Kiley: Claire who's yours?
Me: Garvin because we have an odd number and Brothers isn't coming
Kiley: that must be weird but you are captain so I guess it makes sense
Me: yeah I guess lol. Well I am at dinner so I will see you in the morning.
Kiley: Alrighty bye girl!

I put my phone away and ordered. My parents and I talked about my sister and how she was doing at Mississippi State. My sister is also going to be a junior but in college. She is majoring in education and she had an internship there. We got our food and ate. My dad and I talked about soccer while we ate. Once we finished it was 9 and we headed home. When I got home I headed straight for bed and set an alarm for 2:40 in the morning.