Monday June 15th

****okay final chapter for today sorry for all of them i didnt realize they were all that short lol. well comment and vote please!! - Blaire****

I woke up at 6 and dressed into my travel gear. I went to the kitchen and ate. I put my bags in the car and my mom drove me to the airport. My mom dropped off since she had to go to work. I checked my bag in and then went through security. I sat down and waited for my boarding call. Coach French texted me.

French: When you land there will be a man holding a sign with your last name on it with two others. The girls are Jessica Land and Kelcie Hedge they are both 19.
Me: Okay thank you I will be on the look out

My boarding call came on and I boarded my plane. I took my seat and ended up sitting next to a little boy. His Mother came up and saw me.

Lady: I can switch with him if you want
Me: oh you don't have to do that. I can watch him for you it's no problem
Lady: are you sure I don't want to impose
Me: You aren't I don't mind
Lady: okay well his name is Sam and he is 6
Me: I'm Savannah Solo and I'm 16
Sam: you have a 6 like me.
Me: yes I do
Lady: well I will be two seats up if you need me
Me: okay

The lady went and took her seat. The plane took off shortly after. Once the plane leveled the boy grabbed his backpack and opened it.

Sam: do you want to color with me?
Me: I would love to
Sam: yay we can color Scooby-doo
Me: Really! I love Scooby
Sam: Me too

Sam and I colored until we finished a couple pages. After we finished I helped put his stuff away. I pulled out my iPad and my Wi-Fi.

Me: Hey Sam do you want to play a game.
Sam: yeah

I gave Sam my iPad and let him play games until we had about 30 minutes to land.

Me: Hey Sam wanna look out the window before we land?
Sam: yeah!

I put my iPad and capsule in my bag and then pulled Sam into my lap to let him look out the window.

Sam: look there's buildings
Me: if you look close you can see people
Sam: I see them. There so tiny!
Me: I know

Sam then grabbed my phone and asked if he could take pictures. I said sure and we spent the next 5 minutes taking selfies before the plane landed. When we landed I gave Sam his and grabbed mine. I held his hand while we got off the plane. We found his mom by the gate.

Lady: thank you for watching him
Me: it was no problem he is so cute. We took pictures and I just wanted to make sure it was okay to post them.
Lady: of course thank you for asking.
Me: well I better go before I am late. Bye Sam it was good to meet you
Sam: Bye 'avannah thank you for sitting with me
Me: your welcome little man

I patted him on the head and then went to baggage claim. I got my bag and then found a man holding a sign with my name and a blonde girl next to him. I walked over to them both.

Me: hey I'm Savannah Solo
Kelcie: Oh hi I'm Kelcie Hedge. I'm 19 but you look younger. How old are you?
Me: I'm 16
Kelcie: oh so you're the youngest recruit. I guess I should have guessed you're the girl that looks like Alex Morgan. I saw some of your games you are really good.
Me: thank you. Have you been on this team long?
Kelcie: this is my second year. Usually they put us on this team at 18 and keep us until we age out.
Me: oh. Do you know the other girl we are waiting on?
Kelcie: Yeah her name is Jessica. We have been friends since we were on the U-16 team, which has been almost 5 years. She texted me and she landed.
Me: oh okay