Friday May 22nd

***this is a little bit longer of a chapter then the other ones. i know i suck at updating but i am working on it lol. Comment and vote please! - Blaire***

I woke up at 8 and walked down stairs. Hope was making coffee so I let the dogs in. I gave them food and then sat down at the kitchen bar.

Hope: here's your coffee even though I'm sure you don't need it.
Me: Thank you and it puts me in a better mood so yes I do. What time do we need to be at the facility?
Hope: game is at 6 so we have to be there at 4
Me: well what do you want to do until then?
Hope: Grey's Anatomy?
Me: Definitely

We made breakfast and then went to the living room. Hope set up Netflix and I grabbed the blankets. We sat down and Sasha and Onyx sat between us. After a couple episodes my phone started ringing. Hope paused the episode and I answered Brad's facetime.

Me: Hey babe. Hope is here too.
Hope: Hey Brad
Brad: Hey baby, hey Hope. I have news for you.
Me: What is it?
Brad: I can go to California with you
Me: Yay! I can't wait
Hope: Geez you almost hit me in the face
Me: sorry so how was your day babe?
Hope: damn you may be as bad as Ali and Ash with the pet names
Brad: Wait their together?
Me: yeah
Brad: Oh well they make a good couple
Me: You didn't answer my question
Brad: Oh its been good we had practice this morning but were at lunch now.
Me: Isn't it your last day?
Brad: yeah we have our closing ceremony tonight
Me: Oh yeah I meant to ask how may quarterbacks are there?
Brad: six. Two are going to be seniors and the rest of us are going to be juniors.
Me: is it a big camp?
Brad: yeah it's huge but hey handpicked the quarterbacks
Hope: Wow that's great
Brad: Yeah they have showed us the campus, dorms, weight room, and locker rooms.
Me: sounds like they want you pretty bad.
Brad: Yeah they do but I'm not saying anything until after the other camps.
Me: good
Brad: well I have to go eat bye baby, bye Hope
Hope: Bye
Me: Bye babe

I hung with Brad and went and got my laptop

Hope: What are you doing?
Me: looking at Mississippi State
Hope: Is that where he is?
Me: yeah

We looked at Mississippi State with Hope and then I checked my email. I only had one from Coach French.

To Savannah Solo

Hey Savannah, you already know were going to Germany. After our break we will be doing a camp and for the first time ever we will be picking a team to go to the first ever U-20 Women's World Cup. If you are on the team you will have a couple days to go home if needed to repack and tell family.
- Michelle French

Me: Oh my god, Hope! Hope guess what
Hope: What Baby Horse
Me: they are doing a camp to pick a team for the first ever U-20 Women's World Cup. At first it wasn't planned but they just announced it.
Hope: Really that's great.
Me: I know
Hope: You do know you will be on that roster right
Me: Yeah I know
Hope: When you go to Germany update me on the tournament because sometimes results are posted until the next day.
Me: You know I will along with Kelley, Alex, and Ali. I would say Ashlyn but Ali will tell her.
Hope: (laughing) Yeah she will
Me: Well it's 12 lets go get lunch
Hope: okay lets go to the deli on the corner
Me: ooh can I drive
Hope: Yes you can Baby Horse.
Me: Yes!