Tuesday June 2nd

**The next part as i promised. comment and vote!! - Blaire**

Brad and I woke up at 8 and went to the kitchen and found Ali.

Ali: I have a surprise for everybody but we will be gone all day so we need to pick up the house and pack some before we leave
Me: Really? I'll go start now
Ali: let's do rooms first and then tonight we will do the rest of the house tonight
Ash: let's go then

We headed back to our rooms. We packed everything that we didn't need and then changed into our swimsuits. We went in the kitchen and ate breakfast. The four of us got in the car and Ali drove not wanting to give away the surprise. Ali pulled into the parking lot and I saw the sign. It said Malibu Tubing and Skiing.

Me: Kriegey! We get to go tubing?
Ali: Yes Baby Horse we do.
Me: Yay!

The four of us got out and went in. We got to choose three things to try. Ashlyn picked the skis, Brad and I picked the wake board and Ali picked the laying down tube. Once we picked and the boat was loaded we put on our life jackets before climbing on.

We did the laying down tube first. Brad and I went until we hit a bump and flipped. Ali and Ashlyn went next and when they hit the bump only Ali flew off and Ashlyn teased her. We tubed for about an hour and we switched to the water skis. Ashlyn went first since she had gone before. Brad went next but didn't stay up long. I went after and Ali filmed me. Unfortunately Ali got my wipeout which happened when the boat turned and the skis split. Ali sent the video to Hope, Kelley, and Alex. Ali went after me but didn't wipeout and rubbed it in my face. We switched to the wakeboard and went in the same order. Since me and Ashlyn could longboard the wakeboard was really easy for and we were actually able to do some moves. We got back at the dock at 5 and went straight to dinner.

Ali: when we get home we need to shower and then pack everything but your clothes for tomorrow. After that we need to pick up the rest of the house.
Ash: Okay baby we will

We got back and I showered first while Brad set out our clothes for tomorrow. Once Brad and I both showered we went out to help Ali and Ashlyn clean the house. We vacuumed and washed the counters before we went to bed.

�������;����