Wednesday May 20th

since the other chapter was so short i decided to give you guys two - Blaire

I woke up at 7 and got dressed. I got my bags together and went downstairs. Hope was already downstairs and had coffee ready. I sat down and ate the toast I made.

Hope: Here are the keys to the jeep.
Me: Thanks oh and don't forget I'm going to the park after.
Hope: Oh yeah here are those tickets
Me: thank you
Hope: Well lets go before we are late.

I followed Hope to the facility and parked beside her. We got out and went to the locker room. It was weight lifting day so we did our warmup and then went to the weight room. I was paired with Pinoe again. We went through the circuit and did our sets. Once we did the ab work we were free to go. I went to the locker room and changed. On the way out I said bye to Hope and then headed to the jeep. I got in and went to the café for lunch. I got my order and was about to start eating when I heard Ali's voice. I looked up and she and Ashlyn had just walked in. I got up and ran to Ali and hugged her.

Me: Kriegey!
Ali: Baby Horse? I didn't know you were in Seattle.
Ashlyn: Yeah are you playing Friday?
Me: Yes I am, come sit with me

The 3 of us went back to my table and sat down.

Ashlyn: So how long have you been in Seattle?
Ali: Yeah I saw your post with Alex in you cheer uniforms not too long ago
Me: Yeah they were with me at my house in West Point. But I got here Sunday. After the game I might go back home but I don't know yet. I have two weeks before I have cheer camp.
Ali: Really?
Me: Yeah I leave on the 5th
Ashlyn: (whispers to Ali)
Ali: Yes!
Me: What?
Ashlyn: Would you like to go with us to California after the game? You can bring Brad if you want.
Me: Really! I would love
Ali: okay calm down Baby Horse, we have a house down there. We will get there Monday and then stay through the 3rd.
Me: That's fine with me I will call Brad tonight and then let you know
Ashlyn: Okay good
Me: Well I have to go I have a meeting with my PR at 1.
Ali: Wow Baby Horse you sound all grown up
Me: I'm good at it sometimes Kriegey
Ashlyn: And you lost it
Me: Oh whatever I will see you two Friday bye guys
Ali & Ash: Bye Baby Horse

I left and got in the Jeep. I drove to Kathrine's office and went in.

Kathrine: Hey Savannah
Me: Hey Kathrine
Kathrine: Okay well I have a few things for you. One your Instagram and twitter are now official you just have to sign out and then sign back in. Two your photo shoot from New Orleans will be released tomorrow. And three your website should be ready soon we are working on it.
Me: okay thank you
Kathrine: Oh and also Nike wants another photo shoot for their new line coming out and Apple wants to meet with you about an endorsement.
Me: Well I am going to California probably next week so I can meet with Nike then. When does Apple want to meet?
Kathrine: Well Apple headquarters are in California would you be able to do it next week too?
Me: I can try
Kathrine: Well here is there number. Contact them when you can. Also email Mike about the shoot.
Me: I can do that
Kathrine: Well that's all I have
Me: Okay thank you. I will be in touch bye
Kathrine: Bye Savannah

I got back in my jeep and headed to the park. I changed in the jeep and then headed over to the field. I sat on the bench and started to put on my cleats. The guys came over.

Max: Hey Savannah
Jett:
Hey
Me: Hey guys

Jenny sat next to me and put on her cleats. Once she finished we did stretches together. Jenny and I were on the same team and Max and Jett were on the other. My team won again 5-3. Jenney scored 3 three and I scored the other 2. We went back over to the bench and took off our cleats.

Me: here are the tickets to the game on Friday. I hope to see you there
Max: Thank you and you definitely will.
Me: Well I have to go bye guys
All: Bye Savannah

I grabbed my bag and went to the jeep. I made it home at 6:30 and sat down in the kitchen. Hope was making dinner.

Hope: Ew you smell. Go shower before we eat.
Me: Fine then I'll just have to wait to tell you my news
Hope: New? Tell me
Me: Nope you said I smelled. Be back soon
Hope: Baby Horse!
Me: Sorry can't hear you.

I went upstairs and showered. I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I came back down to the kitchen and Hope was just finishing dinner. We made our plates and sat down.

Hope: So what news do you have?
Me: Wouldn't you like to know?
Hope: Baby Horse
Me: Okay okay, I have a couple things. One the photo from New Orleans will be released tomorrow.
Hope: Okay what else?
Me: Impatient but I ran into Ali and Ash at the café today and they offered for me and Brad to join them in California for a week. Next week actually.
Hope: That great have you told Brad yet? And when would you leave?
Me: not yet and I plan to fly home after recovery and pack and then leave the 25th
Hope: I'll help you book your flights tomorrow if you want.
Me: Okay thanks and I have 2 more things
Hope: Damn what now?
Me: Well while I'm in Cali, Nike wants a photoshoot and Apple wants to meet about and endorsement.
Hope: That's great is this going to be a solo shoot?
Me: Yeah it's for their new line coming out
Hope: That's great
Me: Yeah I'm excited, do you want help with dishes?
Hope: No go call your mom and Brad and let them know
Me: Okay.

I headed back upstairs and sat on my bed. I decided to call my mom first.

Mom: Hey Savannah
Me: Hey mom I have a couple things to tell you.
Mom: Okay
Me: Well my photoshoot with the girls in New Orleans will be released tomorrow. And Ali and Ashlyn invited me and Brad to go to California with them next week. While in Cali I have a photoshoot and then I'm meeting with Apple for and endorsement.
Mom: That's great. I'm assuming you are coming home before you leave?
Me: Yeah I am flying in the 23rd. Kiley's birthday is the 24th and then I'm leaving the 25th.
Mom: That's fine with me just make sure you stay on schedule please.
Me: I will bye mom I love you
Mom: Bye love you too

I hung up with my mom and facetimed Brad.

Brad: Hey baby
Me: hey babe I have a surprise for you
Brad: What is it?
Me: well Ali and Ashlyn invited us to go to California with them next week
Brad: Really! I'll ask when do we leave?
Me: We leave on the 25th. I also have a meeting and photoshoot to do while I'm there.
Brad: That's fine I know you're always busy
Me: Yeah but after that I have nothing else.
Brad: I know when do you fly home?
Me: Saturday, Kiley's birthday is Sunday
Brad: I get back Saturday to and good because Kiley asked me if you were going to be back by then.
Me: Oh yeah how is Mississippi?
Brad: It's great they love me
Me: Well who wouldn't you've been the best high school quarterback for two years going on three.
Brad: True
Me: and humble too ha-ha
Brad: I'm kidding
Me: I know
Brad: Well I have to go to dinner bye baby
Me: eat well bye babe love you
Brad: Love you too

I hung up with Brad and went to the living room. Hope was watching tv so I sat down next to her. We watched Grey's Anatomy until it was 11. We both went to bed after.

How I became Savannah Solo Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें