Thursday August 6th

Comment and Vote!

Sabrina and I woke up at 8 and went to breakfast. We ate and then listed to Coach French talk.

French: good morning ladies as you know you have the day off. please try not do anything strenuous today, and yes that mean the 6 misfits back there. Lunch is at 12 if you're here and dinner is at 7 which is mandatory. We will have our meeting at 8:30 tonight. You are dismissed.

Cady: What do we want to do?
Me: What about surfing?
Kelcie: I'm down but what about your hand Baby Horse?
Me: its water proof and I'll figure out how to pop up with it.
Jessica: I'm good with that
Casey: well I can't surf and neither can Cady
Sabrina: Neither can I
Cady: Well why don't we just have a beach day. They can surf until lunch and then we can swim and play volleyball or something like that.
Sabrina: alright let's go change then

We went to our rooms and changed into our bikinis. We met back up in the lobby and then headed down to the beach. Cady and Kelcie had blue swimsuits, Jessica had green, Casey and Sabrina had black and I had red. Kelcie, Jessica and I rented boards and wet suits before heading to the water. We paddled out took turns catching the waves. After 2 hours we came back in and ate lunch at the café they had on the beach. After we ate we played beach volleyball. Casey, Jess and I won and then we laid out and listen to music until 5:30. We went back to the hotel to shower and change before dinner. At 7 we went to fix our plates and then we sat at our table. Coach French came in at 8:30 and we all stopped talking.

French: Evening ladies, I hope you had a good day off. Breakfast tomorrow is at 9, meeting at 11, lunch at 1 and the bus will leave at 4:30. Game starts at 7. Get a good sleep tonight. Baby Horse I want you to ice your nose tonight and after breakfast tomorrow. You all are dismissed.

I got my ice from Dave and Sabrina and I went to our room. We watched PLL while iced my nose and then we went to bed.

ext_,C