Sunday June 28th

*****hey sorry this is kinda late i have been busy. comment and vote!! - Blaire*****

Sabrina and I were up at 8 like normal. We got out of bed and started to pack. Sabrina and I were both done and had everything packed by 8:40. I left my back pack empty except for my iPad and Wi-Fi capsule because I knew I would have to put a pair of cleats in. Sabrina and I headed down to breakfast and I had just sat down when Coach French called me into the hallway. I got up and went out to the hallway. Both Coach French and Sarah were standing there. Sarah had two bags of ice and Coach French had the plastic wrap.

Me: Really?
French: yes. Number 1 because its protocol and number 2 Hope would kill me
Me: Yeah she would. Did she ask for picture too?
French: Yup
Me: Go ahead and take them

I took off my shirt and Coach French took the pictures before Sarah wrapped the ice to my side. I grabbed my shirt and walked back to me table to eat.

Kelcie: is that freezing.
Me: Oh yeah but I don't have a choice
Sabrina: Now that I can see them, those turf burns are pretty bad
Me: yeah so is the one on my leg
Jess: but you played amazing. Our amazing goal scorer
Cady: Yeah she is.
Me: Thanks guys. Here comes Coach
French: (to the team) Alright girls you all played amazing this past week. I am super proud of you all. For recovery today you only have to do 2 treatments except for you Solo you have 3.
Me: Fantastic thank you Hope.

The girls at our table laughed and Coach French shushed us.

French: No one's flight is until 2 so you have time. After treatment go by room 1401 to see if there is anything you have to bring home with you. Cleats will be shipped out tonight unless otherwise stated. Thank you all for the amazing work. You earned those medals this week. I will see most of you all in two weeks bye girls.

Sabrina and I got up and put down pool and air compression. I put ice bath for my third treatment and then we headed to the pool. We got in and went through the routine. We got out and dried off and went to sit in the air compression pants. The timer went off and Sabrina headed to 1401 and I went back to the pool area. I made my ice bath and waited for the timer to go off. I got out and dried off. I changed my clothes and then went to room 1401. I walked in and Coach French was there helping the staff.

French: Solo. So you flight is at 3. I already pulled 2 of the 8 of your cleats. The other 6 will are going to be with me and I'll give them to the national team for you.
Me: thank you. I always forget we have so many but its good when we change surfaces all the time.
French: exactly. Also I have a surprise for you. It's the match ball from your first game and the final game. I had everybody sign the first but I figured you would want the final one plain.
Me: Awe thank you so much I really appreciate it
French: You deserve it. You lead this team so well with Sabrina.
Me: Thank you
French: Well here are you cleats and the game balls. The bus leaves in 40 to bring the last couple of you to the airport.
Me: Well I better go finish packing, bye Coach
French: bye Solo

I grabbed my things and went to my room. I put my cleats in my backpack and the signed ball in my suitcase. I put on my watch and put my phone in my pocket. I put my backpack on and carried my other soccer ball in my hand. I pulled my suitcase behind me and out of the room. Jess, Kelcie, Cady, Casey, Sabrina and I got on the bus and went to the airport. The bus pulled up and we unloaded. Once we turned our suitcases in and went through security we said goodbye to each other. I got to my gate and sat down. My boarding call came and I found my seat on the plane. I put my head phones on and the plane took off. 11 hours later the captain came on the intercom.

Captain: Hello this your Captain speaking. We are landing in Shreveport in 10 minutes. It is 11:30 Sunday Night. Safe travels and thank you for choosing American Airlines.

I packed up my backpack and got ready to get off. The plane landed and I went to baggage claim to see Brad before he had to leave for his own flight. I found him and hugged and kissed him.

Brad: congratulations baby. How was Germany?
Me: Great it was so pretty but there was bad weather so it was freezing.
Brad: awe that sucks. Well here are your keys. Your jeep is parked in short term parking. I better go so I don't miss my flight.
Me: okay bye babe it was good to see you
Brad: Bye baby

We hugged and kissed one more time. Brad left and went through security. He waved bye and then turned the corner. I got my suitcase and went and found my jeep. I got in and drive home. I got home at 12:30 and let myself in. I brought my bags to my room and showered quickly before getting in bed at 1.