Friday May 15th

Hey guys I am back, i hope you guys like it. Also if you want anything just let me know
-Blaire

***Picking up at the end of How I Became Savannah Solo Part 1 –Blaire***

                Me: Summer has officially begun!!

Everybody just laughed at my outburst and I continued walking. We all decided to go to lunch and celebrate. I rode with Brad in his truck while Hope, Alex, and Kelley rode with my mom in her car. We went to El Sombrero since I wanted Mexican food.

Brad: So what is your schedule?
Me: Well I am leaving with Hope on Sunday to go to Seattle for a game and then I'm not sure but I will be back before the 5th because I have cheer camp.
Brad: Oh well can we hang out tomorrow before you leave?
Me: If it's fine with the girls.
Hope: It's fine with me
Kelley: Yeah me to
Alex: Definitely
Me: Alrighty then

We got our food and talked about our summer schedules and how all of us are going to be really busy. Hope, Alex and, Kelley are going to have club and National team trainings. Brad is going to be doing football camps at different colleges most of the summer. We finished lunch and went back to my house. Brad left because he had family at his house.

Hope: So what do we want to do now?
Me: I'm fine with anything
Kelley: Let's go swimming!
Alex: Yeah!
Hope: Okay

We changed into our swimsuits. Kelley and I wore the ones we got in Cali. and Alex had her multi colored one and Hope had on her yellowish bikini. We grabbed our phones and towels and went out to the backyard. Alex plugged her phone in and played her music. Hope went and laid on the tanning chairs with her book. Kelley and I ran and jumped in together making water go everywhere. We resurfaced and laughed.

Hope: What am I going to do with you two kids?
Alex: CANNONBALL!!!!
Me: Actually there are three of us
Kelley: Yeah!
Hope: Well as long as you don't get my book wet have fun.
Alex: We will.

The 3 of us swam around and talked about random things. Kelley and Alex stayed in the pool a little longer after I got out. I grabbed my phone and laid in the chair next to Hope. I had my phone to text Brad to make plans for tomorrow.

Me: Hey Babe, what do want to do tomorrow?
Brad: Uh I don't know
Me: what about a movie😋?
Brad: Yeah and we can do dinner before
Me: Okay
Brad: Well I will pick you up at 5 so be ready
Me: I will
Brad: Okay well I have to go bye baby😘
Me: bye see you tomorrow.

I set my phone down and turned on my stomach. We stayed outside until my mom called for dinner. All of us were dry so we just stayed in our bikinis. We fixed our plates and sat down.

Mom: So what time are your flights?
Hope: Our flight is at 12
Kelley: Mine is 12:30
Alex: Mine is 12:45
Mom: Great that makes things easy.
Hope: We really appreciate you letting us stay here
Mom: Of course it's the least I could do. You helped Savannah get thing shes always dreamed of.
Me: Mom..
Alex: Don't worry Baby Horse my mom does the same thing

We finished dinner and then went to my room to change. Hope and Alex put on t-shirts and sweats and Kelley and I out on sports bras and boxers. My mom then came and knocked on my door.

Mom: Hey girls I was going to watch the movie Pitch Perfect 2 if you wanted to join.
Me: If you all want to?
Hope: Sure
Alex: Fine with me
Kelley: Yes! I love this movie
Mom: Okay then I'll go set it up

The four of us went to the living room and grabbed blankets. We all sat on the same couch. It was Alex, Kelley, me and then Hope on the other end. My mom hit play and as soon as the first song came on Kelley and I started singing.

Hope: Oh no you two better shut up this time.
Me: Fine party pooper
Kelley: Yeah party pooper

We watched the movie quietly so Hope wouldn't put us in the pool. We finished the movie and then started a new one. Kelley and I fell asleep halfway through and Hope and Alex woke us up and led us to bed. Kelley I climbed up to my loft and fell right back asleep. Kelley was halfway on top of me and Hope and Alex just laughed and went to bed themselves.