Friday June 19th

****i know this chapter is short and i am posting the next one tonight too so just hang in there. comment and vote!!! - Blaire****

Kelcie and I got up and went to breakfast. We ate and then picked up our practice gear. We had navy tanks and shorts with white socks. We got on the bus and went to the field. We put on our cleats and did warmups. Coach French then called us into a group.

French: Since we don't have defenders or keepers lets play some games

For the first hour of practice all we did was play games. One of the games we had to jump on each other's backs and then switch. We also did relay races and that's where we found out I was the fastest bear and crab crawler. For the second hour of practice we worked on some formation passing. Practice ended and we went back to the hotel. We ate lunch and then headed back to the field with the whole team. This time we were able to shoot for the first hour. For the end of practice we got to scrimmage 11v11 full field. My team won 5-2 and we went back to the hotel. We ate dinner and then Coach French spoke to us.

French: Good job today girls. I loved the hard work especially after our day off. Tomorrow we will be in the weight room for the morning and then after lunch we will be out on the field. Goodnight ladies.

We all went to our rooms and showered. Kelcieand I watched a movie and then went to bed