Monday May 25th

***Here is the second part. comment and vote!! - Blaire ***

I finished my breakfast and heard Brad's truck pull up in the driveway. I got up and let Brad inside. He put his bags next to the door and came to hug me.

Me: Gentle please.
Brad: what's wrong?
Me: I have a really big bruise on my side from the game. I'm fine I just over did yesterday at Altitude.
Brad: Let me see

I lifted up my shirt and showed him

Brad: dang babe
Me: it doesn't hurt until it pressed.
Brad: well that's good

We went and put our bags in the car and my mom came out. She grabbed her coffee and then drove us to the airport. She didn't come in because she had to go to work. We said good bye and went into the airport. Brad and I checked our bags in and walked through security. I texted Ali to let her know we were boarding. We took our seats and I got the window seat. We had a straight flight to LAX so I feel asleep with my head in Brad's lap. Brad woke me up before we landed and then we went to baggage claim. We saw Ali and Ashlyn waiting there with their bags. I walked up to them with Brad behind me.

Ashlyn: Wow Baby Horse didn't jump on us
Me: I thought about it but with my bruise and barley any sleep I thought better of it. Anyways Ali and Ash this Brad. Brad this Ali and Ashlyn.
Ali: It's nice to finally meet you
Ashlyn: Hey
Brad: It's good to meet you too
Ashlyn: Here come the bags
Brad: I got them stay here babe.

Brad walked away to get our bags.

Ali: Holy crap he is tall
Me: yeah I know
Ashlyn: and he is a gentleman I like him. You two make a cute couple
Me: Thank you

Brad came back and the four of us got into the rental BMW convertible Ali got us. Ash drove us to their house that was right on the beach but still in walking distance of town. Ash parked and we all got out and got our bags. We went inside and Ali and Ash stopped and turned to us.

Ashlyn: Now this is a 2 bedroom house. You two will be sharing a room. I do not want to hear or see anything of you two. I'm trusting you guys not to abuse this.
Me: I get it but does the same thing go for you two?
Ali: Baby Horse! Ashlyn stop laughing.
Ash: Sorry babe. You don't hear us and we don't hear you.
Ali: Ashlyn Harris! Anyways you get it.

Ashlyn showed us our room and then went back to her room to unpack. Brad and I unpacked and then went to the living room. Ali and Ash came out shortly after.

Ali: so its 5 now do you want to get dinner around 7
Me: good with us
Ash: okay what are the plans tomorrow, Baby Horse I know you have stuff.
Me: Yeah I have a meeting with Apple at 8 and then a photoshoot at noon.
Ash: Okay well I know Ali hasd swimsuits; I need to get some what about you guys?
Me: I have mine
Brad: I need some
Ali: Okay how about Baby Horse and I go to her meeting while Brad and Ashlyn go get swim suits and then we can switch and Brad can go with you to your photoshoot since its downtown.
Me: fine with me
Brad: good with me
Ash: it's a plan then
Me: Well me and Brad are going for a walk
Ali: Okay

Brad and I walked out and headed to the beach. We held hands but didn't talk about anything. We walked for a little bit until we found a bench. We sat down and just watched the ocean. It was 6:20 and we started our walk back. We got back at 6:45 and Ali and Ash were on the couch watching tv. Brad sat down in the chair and I sat in his lap since Ali was lying across the couch.

Ash: you ready for dinner?
Me: Yeah If you are?
Ali: Yup

The 4 of us got in the car and Ash drove us to the restaurant. We got a booth and ordered our food. We talked a little until we got our food. We finished and left around 9:30. Ash drove us home and then we went to bed.