Mr. Jorry nodded his head, "Oh okay. Well, it was nice seeing you again. And uh, Paul will eventually calmed down and hopefully won't press charges against you." He better not if he values his life.

Rita looked at him confusingly, "Press charges against Dorian ? For what ? He's a sweetheart."

"Not really, he just assaulted my assistant." He said with a fake innocent tone of voice. I wanted to punched him so badly.

"You know we can take y'all to court for racial discrimination or something like that ? It wouldn't look too good for your business, don't you think ? " RJ spoke up as Mr.Jorry suddenly tensed up.

"But I'm not a racist."

"You think ? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I have--"

"Please, don't say it. You can ''have black friends'' and still be a racist, what you are." I explained, getting irritated all over again.

"But I'm not ! " I could see sweat forming on his forehead, "Okay, it's true uh, I do have some prejudices about certain groups of people..." He trailed off, "But I'm not a racist." He cleared his throat.

"Oh really ? We could've never guessed it. That's crazy. Wow ! I'm surprised. How are you feeling about this, cuz ? He's living by stereotypes."

RJ dramatically gasped, "O-M-G ! I can't believe this, it's so insane."

"He won't press charges against you, I promise. I'll personally make sure of it. Are you still taking the ring though ? You can even have a discount. What about $70,000 ? "

We hummed in unison before RJ gave him a response, "I know someone who can give me a better discount."

"$65,000 ? It's my final proposition." He said through gritted teeth, causing my cousin and I to smile hugely. This day was getting better again. Maybe I'll go to bed with a smile plastered on my face.

"You got a deal."

•05/25 {Thursday, 12:35 P.M}

"Hello, beautiful ! " I greeted Docia as she was walking towards my car. We'd been in good terms those past two weeks and I couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for us. I could say that I was falling for this woman more and more each and every day. She was amazing and made me want to live to the fullest. Something serious was happening here.

The bullshit with Herica was definitely done and I heard that the two of them hung out already two times and everything went well. Two times and I had nothing to do with this. Incredible ! I didn't have to beg them to be nice with each other, they were really becoming friends. And that's all I was asking for.

She frowned a bit, "Hey..."

"You're not happy to see me ? " I pouted and she laughed slightly, wrapping her arms around my neck. We leaned in and kissed.

"I wasn't expecting you to show up. What are you up to ? "

"Me ? Nothing ? Well..." I smirked and pecked her cheek quickly, "According to your schedule, you're done for the day, so I thought that maybe we could do something together." We didn't went to a date since months now and I felt like I had to make up for this this morning when I woke up.

"Something ? Like what ? "

"Do you like picnics ? I bought some food, got a blanket and I reserved a spot for us in this park. We can chill for the rest of the day."