Queen (Michael)

This is dedicated to FlyAwayPauline
I never really have done a story like this and I don't know if it's any good or not, so I really hope you like it 😁
~

"Y/N, you know this is wrong. The queen will hang us if she found out" Michael whispers, looking down the empty hallways dimly lit by torches. Y/N grabs his face, forcing him to look into his eyes. Y/E/C sparkles under the fire. Her breath shakily drawls out, her mint breath soothing Michael. They both knew what was going to happen if the queen was to find out. They got everything they wanted in the castle. Food, water, clothes, a nice warm place to sleep. They got and did whatever they wanted. There were no rules but one. No one of the royal family will fall in love with nor have any romantic relations with anyone outside of another Royal family. But the day when little Michael and Y/N were only 6 years old when she came to serve as a maid, they both knew that rule was soon to be broken. For years they buried their feelings for one another, but they knew that someday that they'd surface.

"Michael, I don't care what they do to us. Stand and fall, together." Y/N whispers, pulling his head down to a kiss. The kiss, slow and passionate reassures him. He was ready to face whatever the queens punishment would be if they were caught. He knew, that she'd be standing by his side. They loved one another deeply, and all Michael wanted was to have Y/N, and not have to hide it. The sun begins to rise, secretly telling them that it's time to part ways.  Michael goes down the left hallway, making his way to his bedroom before the other maids come in to clean it up. Y/N goes down the opposite end, stealing one last glance at the boy she loves. It was going to be the last time she saw him. Michael didn't know this, but the Queen already knew about the two lovers. She was furious when she was reported to about it by one of the guards. She was hurt, her own son betrayed her. She knew what she had to do in order to make sure their relationship was forever gone, but she couldn't bring herself to kill him. So she devised a plan. Confronting Y/N about her new found knowledge, she made a deal. Either one of them dies, or both of them are trapped in the donjon for the rest of their lives. The queen knew what Y/N's answer was going to be, but she needed to hear the words come out of her mouth. Instead of making the usual right turn to her room, she walks straight ahead, knocking of the door. She's greeted to a guard in all black, holing a long shiny blade in his left hand. Y/N takes a deep breath as she gets strapped down to the table, the queen less that 5 feet away. Her icy dead eyes stare at her, a twitch at the end of her lip prevents a crimson smile.

"Y/F/N, you have broken the one and only rule of the castle. I have given you everything you ever wanted since the day I took you in, and what do you give me in return? You fool around with my SON! So today, this ends," she paused, the guard places the blade to my throat, tears streaming down my face.

"We stand and fall. Together" she says, her last words almost comes out as a whisper, but the queen heard her. Rage started to take over the queen, her heart pounding. She knew that once Michael finds out, he'd be heartbroken. He'll hate her. Run away maybe. Kill himself. But the queen was to enraged to think about was to happen after tonight. All she saw was a threat to her royal throne.

"With your life" Her eyes grok a shade of black, as she stares down at Y/N, and evil smile casted upon her face.

And the world goes black.