He Cheats Calum pt.10 ENDING

"So, are you going to talk..." I trail off, After what happened at school, Calum drove us back to my place. I sit across from him on the small chair as he sits on the sofa, staring at his feet.

"Y/N, please, hear me out," He starts, "I can't live without you. You're my EVERYTHING, and I know what I did was fucked up, and I'll never forgive myself. And for what you saw in the hallway, I swear, I had nothing to do with it. After what happened that day back in Hawaii, Ellie's been trying to get with me, become something more, but I couldn't do it. Every Night I cry myself to sleep, remembering that text you sent me. Not finding you the next day, what happened at school. I can't live with myself. Fuck, I have a full pill bottle on my nightstand. Y/N, I'd rather die than live without you. And I know, we're only 19, and that sounds over dramatic, but it's true Y/N. If you can't let me be you're boyfriend again, I completely understand. But please, please, I don't care if you mean it or not, I just need to hear you say you forgive me" His bottom lip jets out, just has he bursts into sobs, burying his face in his hands. I could feel the tears of my own spilling over my eyes.

"I love you..." I whisper.

"W-what?" He wipes away some snot that fell from his nose.

"I love you Calum Thoman Hood. I always have, and I always will" I say louder, walking over and sitting next to him. He stares at me with his dark brown eyes, holding me captive.

"Y/F/N (Your full name), I know it's a stretch, but would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes" I breathlessly say

Kiss

~

Hey guys, I know this is like REALLY short, but I didn't really have much ideas for this mini series. I really hope y'all liked it. I actually wanted it so go on longer, but I thought you guys were losing interest in this mini series and decided to end it here. Requests re still open, and I love y'all! <3