You Have A Bad Day At School (Luke)

Writer of this story: writngxpoemsxficsxetc

Source: Tumblr

1st P.O.V

"I'm guessing you had a bad day?"

Luke stood, leaning against the doorway of our bedroom. His bag from the studio, filled with papers and things, over his shoulder.

I turn to face him and his face softens when he sees the leftover tears on my cheeks.

I numbly nod in response wiping embarrassedly at my face and Luke rips his bag on the floor, walks over, and takes me into his arms.

"It's okay," He mumbles, "you don't have to talk about it now."

We lay there in comfortable silence for a moment.

I treasured moments like these.

Moments where it was just Luke and I.

I loved the boys loads but it got a bit irritating having them walk in at any moment or Luke having to leave at random times for work and me for school.

Our lives were constantly busy with people, places, appointments, phone calls, we were always moving moving moving.

But right here, right now?

This was bliss.

"Was it school?"

Luke's voice interrupted my thoughts and made me wince at the mention of school.

"Math is getting kinda hard," I admit, playing with his fingers.

"I can help with that," He offers.

"I'm too stupid," I mumble.

"Y/n, look at me,"

His blue eyes met mine and I bit my lip.

"You are not stupid. You're plenty smart, and beautiful, and you're trying very hard. But, babe, when you get stressed out you gotta tell me so I can help you. Okay?"

"Okay," I breathed, his baby blue eyes making me slightly breathless.

"Good," He smiles, leaning over and closing the space between us.