Chapter 60- Saviour

Začať od začiatku

She squirmed uncomfortably, knowing I very well would probably kill her easily due to our body mass's.

"Most of the rules from civilization apply. As in no murder, stealing, assault you know the drill." I said firmly.

She nodded and looked over at me "Anything else?" She asked curiously.

"Ya, just cause you saved my life, doesn't mean you're the boss. You have to earn your place, like everybody else." I replied.

She nodded and gazed out the window and I studied her closely. She was very skinny, and very under weight. Her body seemed so tiny and petite but I'm sure she was a pretty good fighter if she lasted this long.

I slowed down the car, knowing we were getting close to the farm, I glanced over at Jenny again. I studied her features closely, paying attention to every feature she had. Then I realized it. Jenny could be my younger sibling, or even my twin sister. We both had the same kind of features.

I sighed and pulled onto the long dirt driveway. I quickly got out and undid the gate that seemed to repel walkers.

I walked back over to the car and drove through quickly. I got out again and redid the gate back up.

I sighed and started to drive down the long path too the family house, or camp.

It was hard to see in the pitch darkness but I could make out the group due to the campfire.

"Jenny, stay close behind me alright?" I asked her, she nodded and crawled out of the side of the car.

I climbed out and she came to my side, halfway behind me as if I was protecting her. It was very hard to see the people now, only just blobs of darkness due to the dimming firelight.

"You have ten seconds to get back in that car or I'll blow your brains out." Daryl yelled at us.

"Daryl, it's me." I said calmly. I heard his foot steps and I could barley make out his figure running to me. I smiled and embraced him close, hanging my arms around his neck and burying my face in his shoulder. I pulled my head back a bit and gave him a soft kiss. I smiled against his lips and noticed Rick running towards us.

"Thank god." He sighed as he got closer to us, then his eyes flickered to Jenny and he clenched his jaw.

"Who the hell is that?!" He yelled at me. Daryl released me but kept a arm around my waist.

"This is Jenny, she saved my life." I said gratefully. I looked over at Jenny and her jaw was dropped wide open, staring at Daryl.

I frowned and looked at Daryl. He wore the exact same expression, "Daryl? That you?" Jenny asked moving closer.

Daryl tensed up, and pulled me closer to him. "I can't believe you would last this long." Daryl spat at her.

"Oh really Dixon? Kinda funny how you're the one who taught me to survive like this." She countered.

"Whats going on?" I asked Daryl curiously.

"I'm Daryl Dixon's ex girlfriend, probably the last one before you." She spat at me.

My jaw hung open as I looked back up at Daryl. His jaw was clenched and he was definitely fighting the urge to scream at her.

"What the hell happened?" Rick asked, walking towards us as he stared at Jenny.

"Rick, I'll explain in the morning alright? You can trust Jenny, she saved me." I said quickly, taking Daryl's hand and leading him towards the house.

"I think you have some explaining to do." I hissed as soon as we were far enough away.

"Look, Jenny was ma last girl. I broke up with 'er cause she was sleepin' round with other guys. Safe to say she still hasn't let go 'bout me breakin' up with 'er." He said angrily.

I nodded and I opened the screen door for Daryl and I to walk through. "I think ya gots some explainin' to do yourself." Daryl said as we climbed the steps.

I narrowed my eyes and looked up at him "What do you mean?" I asked.

"You snuck outta camp and then what happened?" He asked me.

I frowned and opened the bedroom door. "One of the guys pulled a gun on me and shoved me into his trunk. Jenny found me in the car and got us out of there." I replied.

He scowled and walked over to the table where my swords laid. "Lucky for ya, Rick picked your swords up and brought 'em to me." He said as he helped me get the swords sheaths off my back.

I sighed and kicked my boots off. Daryl quickly took his shirt off and climbed into the bed.

"I didn't mean to scare you or anything Daryl, I just had to get out and do something." I said trying to make him understand.

"Wish you woulda told me, I woulda taken ya out on a run or somethin'." He mumbled.

"How about we go tomorrow?" I asked. He sighed and rolled over to face me

"Sounds good." He said before closing his eyes.

I laid down and faced Daryl, studying his perfect features. Thankfully that's how I fell asleep.