Chapter 99- Rescue

We crept through the opening Michonne had found only seconds ago.

I stayed in formation between Daryl and Oscar, I didn't plan on letting Daryl get hurt whatsoever.

We crept in the shadows, and I got chills from the disturbing town. The memory of fleeing the town crept through my brain and made me shiver.

Gun shots sounded and I looked at Rick. He nodded and changed the course up towards the sound of gunfire.

Just don't be dead. I pleaded over and over in my head. We came to an old warehouse and Rick took a smoke bomb out of his pocket.

"Ready?" He asked. We all nodded and he tossed the smoke bomb into the warehouse.

We ran in and I noticed Maggie first. I grabbed her and we made our way outside along with everyone else.

"This way!" Michonne ordered, dragging us to a random building.

We sneaked in and crouched down, Everyone was there except Michonne. Where did she go?! Was she captured?! I groaned and checked the window quickly.

"Daryl! Merle's here!" Glenn hissed to Daryl. Daryl's eyes lit up and I moved beside him.

"We can't go after him!" I hissed. Daryl shook his head and Rick seemed to agree with me.

"Daryl you need to stay by my side." Rick ordered.

"Maybe Merle can help. He could let us go." Daryl suggested.

"He tried to execute us!" Glenn growled. I looked at Glenn's shirtless chest then to Maggie who wore Glenn's shirt.

"Oh my god... Did he rape you?!" I growled at Maggie.

She shook her head and glanced out the window. "We need to go." Maggie hissed, I turned to see Daryl disappearing into the shadows.

I wasn't letting him go alone, over my dead body. I followed after him while our group bickered.

"I gotta find him!" Daryl mumbled to me as we had a moment away from the group.

"Fine, when we get outside you and me will try to find him." I hissed. Daryl shook his head and I stopped him.

"I'm not letting you go alone. If you die here, without me I will never forgive you." I mumbled.

Daryl sighed and cracked his neck, he moved back to the group and we disappeared into the pack.

We got outside and gunshots erupted, "Come on!" Daryl shouted, grabbing my hand.

We separated from the group and I was forced to use a shotgun to shoot at the Woodbury soldiers.

My sword was for close range combat, I didn't have any knives so I was forced to use the gun.

I shot blindly at the people, my bullets grazing by their bodies. I swore under my breath and looked in front of me.

Daryl was shooting with great accuracy, everyone around him fell to the ground.

Watching Daryl took me out of reality, he was such a good fighter it was almost like he was doing a dance.

I tripped over a body, landing flat on my face. Seconds later a body smashed into mine.

I wrestled with the person for a minute before getting a look at their face. Martinez started to bind my hands and I squirmed to get away.

"Martinez." I gasped, the air from my lungs being pushed out. He looked down at me in surprise and stopped for a minute.

Daryl kicked him off me and helped me to my feet, my hands still being bound.

"Come on!" He shouted as we started to run through the haze of gun fire. I looked a head to see a large man barrelling towards me and Daryl.

I made a split second decision and bumped Daryl out of the way, Daryl screamed my name in anger as the man knocked me to the ground.

A black sack was thrown over my head and I listened to the sound of Daryl's muffled screams as he too was captured.

A hand wrapped around my arm and yanked me to my feet.