Chapter 66- Which Weapons

"Let him rest in peace." Hershel finished saying as we stood around Dale's grave.

His funeral was short for such a good man but we had lot's of things to do today. We had a moment of silence then everyone went their own ways. Jenny walked over to me and had a concerned expression.

"Whats wrong?" I asked trying to be polite to the arrogant women.

"Its Tayler." She said quietly. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms waiting for her to go on "She's outta insulin again." Jenny mumbled.

I groaned and looked over at Tayler who was trying to take Daryl's crossbow off his back, but he swatted her away laughing and pushing her gently.

"I'll go talk to her." I said as I started to leave. Jenny stopped me and looked at Tayler.

"She'll kill me! She told me not to tell ya. Look, how 'bout we go on a medical run today. I know a great lil place up the road. It's all cleared out and everythin'." She said.

I nodded "Meet me at the vehicles in five minutes." I ordered. She nodded and started to leave.

"Oh and no need to bring your swords, its all cleared out." She said happily, before walking away.

That was weird, why didn't Tayler want to tell me that she was out of insulin? Why didn't Jenny want me to take my swords? I shrugged it off and walked over to Daryl, who was getting ready to drop Randal off somewhere random.

"I'm going on a run with Jenny, I'll be back before nightfall." I said.

He nodded and I looked at up him. "Daryl, I love you. Be careful okay?" I whispered.

He nodded his head slowly and I gave him a quick kiss before heading over to the cars. I climbed into the passenger side of Alex's pickup truck and Jenny slid in a moment later. "Ready?" She asked, pulling the truck into drive. I nodded and looked out my window.

We drove for a bit in silence, it was around an hour and I was getting irritated. "How far is this place?" I asked.

"Not much longer, we won't have to worry bout insulin fer two months!" She said happily.

I slowly nodded my head and she tapped her finger impatiently on the window. "Jenny, I think we got off to the wrong foot." I said.

Jenny tightened her grip on the steering wheel and nodded her head. "I agree."

"Can we start over?" I asked hopefully.

She nodded her head. "Of course."

I turned on the radio station just for fun. I flipped through the channels, hearing only static and one emergency channel. I sighed and turned it off after a minute. We drove for another two hours and I couldn't take it any longer.

"Jenny, when are we getting there? I want to turn back now. It'll be dark soon." I wined.

She rolled her eyes and I pouted. She sighed and looked towards me, she finally brought up a topic to talk about. "What weapons did ya bring?" She asked me. I pulled the tiny hand gun Tayler and Jason made me take so long ago and showed her.

"Can I see that?" She asked. I nodded and handed it over. She slowed the car down and hit the break.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed. She pointed the gun at me.

"Keep your hands where I can see 'em!" She shouted.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, putting my hands in the air.

"Cause. Daryl's mine, not yours. With you round, he would never come back. So I gotta get rid of ya." She said.

"Jenny, it doesn't have to be this way." I reasoned, trying to change her mind. She shook her head.

"Now you listen to me! If I ever see ya again, I won't hesitate to kill you! Even if it mean's Daryl would hate me! If ya
get back to the farm, I'll kill Tayler. I really will." She said coldly. "Now, open your door real slow and get out." She ordered.

I scowled and kicked the door open. I hopped out and she slammed the door shut. She rolled the window down and pointed the gun at me. "Now, step away from the car. Don't worry, I'll tell all your lil friends that ya died savin' me or some shit." She said happily.

"You're sick Jenny." I yelled at her. She shrugged and lowered the gun.

"Just in case." She said and pointed the gun at my leg.

She pulled the trigger and I fell down, the side of my leg burning. She sped off before I could do anything else.

Looks like I'm on my own.