Chapter 91- Revived

A siren started to blare not to long after Jasons death. I sobbed into his chest for what seemed like hours on end, his body never stirred once.

Maybe Jason was different, maybe we weren't all infected. But then I felt it.

The rise and fall if his chest. I sat up and watched his eyes flicker open.

His eyes were so pale and cold, they were the eyes of some demon, not Jason.

Jason's mouth opened and closed as he started to come back. A low growl erupted from his throat.

My breathing quickened as he started to sit up. I shuffled away towards the knife I had dropped earlier.

I didn't want to do this, it isn't fair. Jason growled again, his voice surrounding my ears.

I scurried away from the walkerfied Jason, my heart beating as fast as It could.

Jason got to his feet and I stood up as well. I had to do this, if I didn't do it who would?

I clutched the knife so hard, my fingers turning a light purple colour from the pressure.

Jason turned towards me slowly, his body limp with horrific eyes. I bit my lip as Jason moved towards me.

He didn't see me as Mariah, he saw me as food. He stretched out his hands and I backed away.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. Jason came at me at full speed, his body smashed into mine sending me backwards and the knife slid from my hand.

I climbed up off the ground, only to be tackled again. Jason snapped his jaws at me, trying to tear the flesh from my bones.

I struggled to push him off, my body too weak to do so. He was too strong, why was he so strong?

Was he like a secret body builder before the apocalypse? Either way I was trapped under his body.

I screamed from frustration and noticed his belt. One knife hung loosely on his belt, ready to fall off at any moment.

I reached for it quickly and caught it before it fell out of reach. I tried to stab Jason, but I couldn't do it.

I breathed heavily from Jasons body weight crushing me. I quickly slid my arm above my head.

I couldn't bring it down, I couldn't do it. Then out of know where a gun shot sounded then Jason collapsed on top of me.

His body was still and I crawled out from under him. I rolled his body over and looked into his dead eyes.

Then I heard the cock of a gun. I whirled around to be face to face with a shot gun.

I looked to the shooter and my eyes fell shut. Memories upon memories flew through my brain.

I remember, everything. The man that hit me with the baseball bat stood before me.