Chapter 32- You Survived

She tore the gun away from my head and I spun on my heels, my sword at her throat.

She raised her hands in the air, as if surrendering. She had long wavy, brown hair with snowy, blue eyes. She looked so petite and fragile that if she fell she would shatter into a million pieces.

I withdrew my sword and looked around. One other person stood in the room with her, a dark figure standing in the doorway.

"It can't be." A familiar voice spoke out. I squinted threw the darkness to see if it was who I thought it was.

"You son of a bitch, you out of all people managed to survive. I should of known, your dad was a crazy war vet." The voice commented from the darkness.

The figure stepped forward, revealing a pair of shiny green eyes, and shaggy blonde hair. I shook my head, this can't be happening.

"You gonna say hello?" He asked again, a giant toothy grin spreading across his smug face.

I drew my sword slowly and glared at him, letting him know I was ready to rip his head off.

"Whoa, I know we had a bad break-up but no need to be hasty, after all you did steal my food." He snarled at me.

I laughed coldly, glaring at the man. " I can't believe you Ryan, it's been almost a year and you still haven't moved on?"

Ryan Holloway glowered at me from the doorway and his eyes flickered around the room curiously. "What, you join a boy band?" He mocked.

I scowled and walked closer to Ryan. "What do you want?" I questioned him boringly.

"I wanna join your group, will that be a problem?"

"Theres no way in hell you're joining my group." I spat at the simple minded fool. "Why would you even want to join us?"

He cleared his throat, avoiding all eye-contact. "More people, less chance of me dying. More protection, people to actually socialize with. What do we have to do?" He asked.

I stood up and crossed my arms. Why did Ryan, my ex boyfriend want to join my group? What did he get out of it?

I looked at Rick, who was staring curiously at Allison. "Rick?" I asked.

His head turned towards me instantly and I shuffled over to him. "Can we trust them?" He mumbled to me.

I sighed and looked Ryan over. Ryan had been a very honest and trust-filled guy, besides when he was screwing my friend behind my back. But besides all that, he was trustworthy. "He used to be." I whispered back to Rick.

"That's not what I asked." Rick grumbled back. "We can't just let random people into our group that used to be trust worthy."

I sighed and glanced at Ryan from the corner of my eye. He literally looked the same, except he's a little more bulky then I remembered.

"I think we'll be able to trust them. Besides, we can't pass up on all of these supplies, Rick." I murmured.

Rick glanced around slowly, before giving a slight nod. "We want all your supplies, and weapons." Rick said clearly.

Ryan nodded "Done." He said without hesitation.

"RYAN!" Allison hissed from beside me. Ryan glared daggers at her, and she quickly looked down a the floor, as if she was ashamed.

"Here are the terms and conditions." I said walking closer to Ryan. "You listen to what we say, you do as we say, you don't question us, you don't try anything. If you do, I will cut each of your limbs off and feed you to the walkers."

Ryan looked taken back a moment but quickly regained himself. "You never used to be authoritative, or a leader at all actually." He said thoughtfully.

I glared at him, until he looked past me to Rick. "Fine."

I walked over to the man, standing in the shadows. He hasn't said anything yet, it was starting to weird me out. "Who the hell are you?" I asked the man.

"Alex Pearson, Allison's twin brother." He responded quietly.

Alex and Allison. I quickly looked him over. He had the same type of complexion that Allison had. He was definitely her twin.

"Let's go." I said quietly. I headed for the door and Ryan moved out of the way.

Taylor and Jason would not be happy about this, in fact they would probably both try and kill him. It was a year ago Ryan and I had dated. I broke up with him because he was cheating on me with one of my friends. He broke my heart into a million pieces, I cried for days trying to get over him. I shook my head of the memory and continued walking. We got outside and the other groups stood there, covered in sweat and blood.

"What happened to you?" Rick asked in alarm.

"We got attacked by walkers in the compound, no one was hurt luckily. Who are they?" Glenn murmured.

"Holy mother of monkey shit." Taylor spat out. "You little bastard! You're still alive?! " She yelled, storming towards us.

"We made a deal Taylor, calm down." I said calmly.

Jason, who had a very deep cut on his jaw line stepped forward. "They're not joining our group." He said calmly.

"Can we discus this like civilized people?" Rick asked calmly from behind me.

He walked over near the RV and Everyone followed him, besides the three we just found.

"They have a lot of supplies that could keep us going for months. All we have to do is let them into our group. If they try anything, then they're out." Rick explained.

Lori shook her head and looked at Rick. "Can we trust them?"

Rick looked to me. "Yes." I muttered, no matter how much it hurt me.

"I say we give them a chance. They've lasted this long." T-Dog commented.

Everyone seemed to agree on the decision. Rick took the lead and walked over to the trio. "Don't try anything." He mumbled.

"Don't you need to ask us some more stuff? Or are you going to just let three random people join?" Allison asked sarcastically.

I smiled at her. I had to admit, I've been around the girl for ten minutes and I already feel as if I can trust her judgement.

"You'll prove yourself as we go on. Tell us what you want. I don't care either way." I commented. "Oh and do you guys have any cars?" I asked.

Alex stepped forward. "Yeah my fords parked in the back. I'll go get it." He hurried off to the back of the building.

"Let's get those supplies shall we?" I asked the group.