"King!" I heard a voice call. We all turned to see Rhonda.

"This bitch." I heard Starr say. We all sighed.

"What you need? I don't fuck with you! You on the flip side!" I snapped.

"I just thought maybe we could be friends." She said with a friendly smile.

"Friends?! Bitch you know better!" Starr bust in.

"Uh I don't think I was talking to you Ms. Starr!" Rhonda said rolling her neck sassily.

"But she was talking to you!" Des butted in.

"C'mon lets not entertain stupid hoes." Ray said. I just stared at Rhonda. This girl must be lit off that shit.

"Okay have it your way. I was gone tell you some real shit but fuck it." She said holding her hands up in surrender.

"Fuck off!" Starr snapped. Rhonda walked off with her wide hips swaying side to side. That girl fine as fuck though. Naw King you tripping nigga. That's the enemy! Me and my crew got deeper into the party. Hoes and niggas was all over the floor dancing to Red Nose. One broad came and started grinding on my hip and shit. I ain't gone stop her. She fine as fuck too. I grabbed her hips as she did the red nose on my friend. I could feel Starr starring the side of face down.

"Look at that nigggaaaaaaa." Ray said laughing.

"Come on Des lets go find some niggas." I heard Starr say. She walked past me with a mean mug. She mad.

Starr POV

I walked up to the bar with Des and we both ordered our drinks.

"Girl these niggas fly." She giggled.

"Yea they okay." I said sipping my drink.

"Okay?! Girl these niggas can get it!" Des ratchet ass yelled while holding up her drink. A tall, slender, dark skin boy came and sat next to me.

"Hey." He said smiling. This boy had a million dollar smile.

"Hello." I said.

"Don't you go to Crenshaw High?" He asked.

"Yea. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because I saw you lurking me at baseball practice." He laughed. I burst out in laughter. This is the sexy boy that was locking eyes with me. Mmmhmmm.

"Lurking? I just wanted to see y'all practice." I said.

"You and your girl over there was checking me out." He said nodding his head over to a thrower off Des.

"Boy I ain't watching youuuu." She said slurring her words.

"Right. So what's your name?" He asked.

"Starr. This is my friend Desiree." I said. He just smiled at me. His deep dimples turned me on.

"You a senior this year?" He asked.

"Yea we both are." I said. He just nodded and licked his lips.

"Well my name is Caleb if you want to talk to me." He said writing his name and number on the napkin in front of me. He got up and walked off leaving his fresh scent behind.

"Girl he fine. You better hit that!" Des drunk ass said. I laughed and tucked the napkin in my tights. I could feel the gun there. Damn I forgot I brought that.

"Des I need to go to the bathroom." I said hopping off the stool. She hopped off and followed me to the bathroom. We could hear two voices talking. Two familiar voices. I held my arm out to stop Des in her tracks.

"What we doing?!" She yelled. I quickly covered her mouth.

"Shhhh. It's Brandy and Rhonda. Lets listen." I whispered.

"Okay Starr." She whispered back.

"I just don't like her B." Rhonda said.

"Deal with her for now. We got business to handle. You feel me?" Brandy said. It was a long silence.

"If she snap in me again I'm gone murder her lil half and half ass." Rhonda said. Brandy giggled.

"Keep calm. The boys already got a hit out on them. They won't make it to see next week." Brandy said. There was another long silence.

"Then the streets will be ours." Rhonda finally said. I could hear them walking towards the door. I grabbed Des and pulled her into the darkness so we won't be seen. Out came Brandy and Rhonda talking and laughing. We rushed into the bathroom once they were out of sight.

"Aw man Starr. You think they was talking about us?" Des asked with a little slur.

"I don't know but this just made shit real." I said pulling out the gun from my tights. Des's eyes lit up and her mouth fell open.

"Starr where you get that?!" She panicked.

"Your cousin. It's supposed to be protection." I said looking down at the gun.

"Protection from who?" Des whispered.

"The opps." I said.

King POV

I just sat back and watched Starr and Des talk to this random ass nigga until they walked to the bathroom. The approached me and Ray while we were booed up with some hoes.

"King we got to talk." Starr said.

"I'm busy." I said never looking up at her.

"Come on man. It's serious." She said pushing me softly. I sighed and looked at Ray. He whispered something to both of the girls and they walked off.

"What is it?" I said irritated.

"It's a hit out over all four of our heads." She said bluntly. Ray laughed.

"Stop laughing punk!" Des snapped. Ray quickly stopped laughing.

"How y'all know it's a "hit" out over us?" I asked putting emphasis on hit.

"Don't ask questions! Just know Rhonda, Jonathan, Damon, and Brandy are up to no good. They said we ain't gone make it to next week and-" I cut her off.

"Wait who told you all this?" I asked.

"Ugh! They ain't tell us shit King! We overheard their conversation! Dangggggg!" Des said.

"Sit your drunk ass down." Ray demanded her.

"You don't tell me what to do!" She snapped.

"I'm trying to look out for your ghetto ass!" Ray said.

"Bitch you don't know me to be calling me ghetto!" Des said. The hood side was about to pop out.

"Both of y'all shut up!" Starr yelled.

"Get that hoe in check!" Ray yelled.

"Nigga don't be calling my cousin no hoe!" I snapped.

"Yea nigga you don't know me! You don't pull that shit on no Miami chick! Get fucked up!" Des snapped.

"Fuck it. I'm out." Ray said getting up and walking off.

Des POV

I actually started to like Ray. But don't nan nigga grow balls and call me no bitch! I don't even get down like that. I looked up and saw Damon, Brandy, Rhonda, and Jonathan staring at us.

"Yo Ray hold up." I said grabbing his arm. My eyes never got off of them. My crew looked up and saw them. They started walking towards us. Yelp shit about to go down tonight.

----------

Comment and Vote

1. Starr scrapped

2. Des and Ray argue

3. It's a hit out on them

Comment what you would like to see and I will be sure to put all of your opinions in! Go!