"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes, I am!" I replied.

"Good. Then you can stay here with Grandma and Shirou. He don't want to move to America either, so he will live here too. It's starts in three weeks when Shuzo graduated from middle school."

Timeskip

Three weeks later we accompanied Mom and Shuzo to the airport. Father would travel with a seperate plane. After the painful farewell Grandma, Shirou and I took the train to get back to Tatsuno. The whole journey we silently sat beside another, not even exchanging one word.

Back in Tatsuno I lay down on my back in my bed, depressed. 'I am sure troublesome days will arrive soon"  I thought as I heard Shirou rumbling in his room.

I put on my headphones, hoping for distract myself a bit. But instead I fell asleep.

A knock on my door disrupted my peaceful sleep. I sat up in my bed confused, the headphone lay next to me on the bed. At that moment I didn't know what day or time it was, so deep fell I asleep. Another knock on my rooms door catched my attention.

"Come in" I said.

The door opened and an unexpected visitors made his way in my room.

"Oh, what a surprise. What make you came here?" I asked curiously the male that stood uncomfortable in the middle of my room.

"Nothing special. I was close and thought it was a good chance to keep my promise" The tall brunette answered.

"Are you still feeling guilty?" I confronted him as I felt his uneasyness.

"Hmmm." He nodded his head slightly while averting his emerald green eyes.

I got off from my bed, walked closer to him and flicked his forehead. Toma still standing on his spot rubbed the now reddened skin.

"What was that for?" He growled confused.

"Because you are an idiot and idiots deserve this when they won't stop blaming himself although the other one has already forgiven him" I scolded. "And by the way..." I paused a moment as I revealed my right wrist. "...it's completely healed. So you can finally stop your miserable feelings about the accident and you can move on and forget all of that. It was in the past" With a bright smile I tried to convince him and as an answer I got back a smile on the same level.

The rest of the afternoon we played video games and filled my room with laughing and frustrated call outs. At some point Shirou accompanied us and brought our facial muscles to laugh even more.

In the following week I had one major matter that made me worry a lot and hold me awake almost the whole nights and this time it wasn't because of school business. The thing that made me anxious and left dark circles under my eyes was the strange behavior of my boyfriend. It wasn't that he lessened the amount of attention for me, although he was busier than ever. Whenever we shared a call he was the quiet and passive part. Something was disturbing him, I was sure about it but whenever I confronted him he was avoiding my question or shrugged it off.

I even asked my friends for help but they couldn't help either.

On friday I traveled with a weird feeling in my stomach to Tokyo.

'Will he tell me what is bothering him or should I ignore it?

Will it be alright?

How should I behave before him?

What if it is my fault?

What if he wants to break up and is only waiting for my arrival?