He gets drunk

It was his 21st b-day and it was going to be huge. It was gonna be at a club. U knew that he may drink a lot but u did't want to go overboard. He said he was going out with his friends u said ok he said he'd be home by midnight. At a quarter to 9 hid friends came to get him he gave u a kiss by and promised he'd be home by midnight. U nodded your head believing him. He left with his friends and headed straight for the club. U stayed at home and watched some tv. It was 2 hrs later you looked at the clock and it said 2:10 and Michael wasn't home Where is he u thought. He should have been home by now. U called his phone but he didn't answer u called him again but he still didn't answer u were getting worried so u decided to call his friend Jarel who was at the club with him. "Hello" Jarel said "Jarel" u said. "Y/n" "Where's Michael?" "He's here" "Is he ok?" He didn't say anything but he made a face over the phone that said "well" and u had a feeling that Michael was drunk really drunk. "Jarel, tell Michael i'll be there soon" "Ok" he said. U hung up and got your coat and headed to the club.

Michael's POV

Man, I should have never did drank that much. I feel sick. Ugh what time is it *checks his watch it says 2:30. Aw man it's 2:30 Y/N is gonna kill me.

Your POV

U arrived at the club and went to where u saw them. "Hey you guys where's Michael" 1 of his other friends pointed to the bathroom. "He has been puking or 10 mins. Aww poor Mikey u thought. U went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Michael baby?" "Y/N?" he said he came out the bathroom to see you. "Baby are u ok?" u asked him "Yeah i'm ok just a little woozy can we go home." He asked "Sure baby sure." U said. U two went home and he promised to never drink that much again because he didn't like that feeling. And he never did.

Alright u guys this is my first imagine i tried doing it a while ago but i didn't think it was good enough so tell me what u think of this 1. Thanks for reading and i hope u liked it. Comment and vote and if this gets some votes i might make another one.