"Ray why you on me?" I said trying to wiggle out his touch.

"Girl I ain't on you yet." He whispered in my ear. I ain't gone lie that kind of turnt me on. But after my last relationship I ain't doing that shit again. That nigga was crazy. I mean he was obsessed, aggressive, and possessive all in one.

"Ray hop up off her and let her breathe!" King snapped.

"Okay nigga." Ray said throwing his hands up in defense. I looked over and saw Starr staring at me.

"What?" I said. She shook her head and continued to eat. Something was on her mind. I just saw it in her eyes. She wanted to say something bad.

King POV

We walked into the house. I dropped Ray off at home. Des told me to drop her off at her crib. I sat and caught up with my folks. I just don't fuck with them too tough. I mean I fucks with Des but that's only because we been down. Now them others didn't do shit when my parents abandoned me. I forced to raise myself. I wasn't going to no damn foster home. So I turned to the streets. I watched Starr walk up the stairs in silence. I followed and saw her walk into my room. I walked in and found her sitting on the bed taking her shoes off.

"You following me now?" She giggled.

"Shit yea. I don't trust you." I joked. I sat down beside her.

"You still got your suit on. It's almost 8:00." She said taking my suit jacket off for me. I could tell she been down all day. I would know what it feel like to lose your parents.

"You okay?" I said standing taking off everything except my boxers. I could use a hot shower.

"Yep." She said popping the p. It was a long and unusual silence going on. I guess because I'm naked in front of her.

"I'm about to shower. Call me if you need me." I said walking into the bathroom and locking the door. Yes I locked the door. Last time I got in the shower and left the door unlocked. Starr brought her ghetto ass in and started bumping some loud ass Jodeci while shaving. That girl is silly. I stepped into the shower and let the water run down my body. Thoughts started running through my head. Nasty thoughts. Freaky thoughts. Thoughts about Starr. I got to stop this. Me and Starr are good friends. Lets not mess this up over lust. I started to bath and then got out. I pulled my boxers up and looked at myself in the mirror. A thug ain't what I want to be. That's who I am.

"King." I heard Starr call faintly.

"Yea?" I said.

"You said call you if I need anything." She said.

"What you need baby girl?" I said. It was a long silence.

"You." She finally said. I opened the door up quickly and found her laying in my sheets.

"What?" I said walking towards her. That's when I noticed she was naked under the covers.

"You don't want me King?" She whined. I was fucking speechless. She must be just as horny as me.

"Shit yea! Who wouldn't want your body?!" I said.

"Well take me King. I'm ready." She said pulling the covers back revealing her bare body. I admired her nice sized breast and slim waist. I crawled over beside her and under the covers. She was texting on her phone.

"So you just gone text while I'm about to put it down. You so disrespectful." I joked. I saw her cheeks turn pink.

"I'm trying to put on some music to set the mood since it is my first time. I want it to be special." She said. That's when it hit me. She still a virgin. I can't just take it right on the spot. I hopped out of bed and dimmed the lights. I opened my wall sized window's curtains revealing the view of The woods at the back of my house. I want all the animals of LA watch me make love with Starr. I don't want to fuck Starr. I want to make love to her. It's a difference. The room looked about right. I saw Starr sitting up in the bed staring at me.

"King." She said weakly.

"Yea." I said.

"I love you friend." She said with a smile.

"I love you too friend." I said walking over to my nightstand. I pulled out a condom and popped it open. She watched me with big eyes as I pulled my friend out of my boxers to put the condom on it. I wanted to laugh at her facial expression but I held it in.

"You changed your mind?" I said letting out a little laugh. She shook her head and sighed. I laughed and crawled into bed with her. She started playing Naked by Marques Houston. I knew then that it was going to be our song. I pulled her down under me and started kissing her everywhere. I ain't gone lie. It felt strange doing this with a friend. Plus a nigga like me ain't used to taking virginities. Most of the hoes I fuck be already broke in. I kissed her lips passionately. Our tongues wrestled around like it wasn't no end. Her hands ran down my back. I pulled away and stared at her.

"You ready?" I asked one last time.

"Yes." She smiled. Her smile made me want to smile. I pulled my boxers spend and threw them on the floor. I softly pushed at her entrance. I saw her close her eyes tightly in pain. I hate I'm doing this to her so I stopped forcing myself in.

"Why you stop?!" Her ghetto ass snapped.

"I thought it was hurting you." I said kind of confused.

"It was but I want this. I want you." She said lying back down. I kept hitting against her entrance until it let me in. Mannnnn this girl was so tight and wet. This is my friend. My best friend. I just know we both gone regret this in the morning.

Starr POV

I moaned loudly as he stroked in and out of me. I never felt so much pleasure before in my life. Every stroke hit me like a target. He pulled out and started licking my spot. I swear it felt like he knew what to do to make me beg for more. A arch formed in my back as I gripped the sheets. I felt something I never felt before. I cringed my face.

"Hold it Starr." He said. I swear I couldn't control myself. I moaned loudly as I came all over his lips. He licked his glistening lips and crashed right back inside of me with his strokes. I swear this lasted for about an hour. If I hadn't have said let's stop we would have kept going. We both lied there watching the ceiling. That's when it hit me. I just lost my virginity to my best friend.

"King." I said softly.

"Sup." his heavy voice said.

"You still my best friend? We still homies?" I asked. He looked over at me.

"Most definitely! You know you my real nigga." He said. I smiled.

"Good night nigga." I said turning over.

"Night punk." He said. Yelp we only friends. Me and King have a relationship that no one will understand. Sometimes we don't even understand. We just go with the flow.

--------

COMMENT AND VOTE FOR A UPDATE