I got in Lani's car and drove back home. There wasn't too much traffic, so it didn't take me too long to get to my destination, "I need to buy a car." I told myself as I was walking towards the elevator. 

"Hi ! " 

I turned around almost immediately and this young lady was standing there, "Uh, hey." I waved at her, completely lost. What was going on today ? There were those two girls at Starbucks this morning, then the realtor and now this one. Maybe it was that new cologne the twins got me for Christmas. 

"Sorry, but I've been living for a little awhile here and I thought that I've met all of my neighbors. Guess I was wrong. I'm Solange." She extended her hand towards me and I shook it to be nice.  

"Uh, I'm not really living here actually." I let her know without giving her my name. 

She nodded, "Oh, okay. You came to visit someone I got it. Well, it sucks. I was so happy to have an attractive neighbor." She laughed nervously. Well, it sounded fake if you ask me, "Sorry. I-I don't do this usually. I never start the conversation usually."

Liar.

She didn't look like the shy type of girls, "Well, what made you do this today ? " 

She shrugged, "I don't really know...Do you believe in love at first sight ? " 

I let out the ugliest laugh as I burst out laughing. It didn't take too long for me to start crying and to hold my stomach asking for air to nobody in particular. She couldn't be serious. 

She kissed her teeth, "You're just another asshole." 

Once I was done laughing, she was already gone. I wiped the last tears on my cheeks and finally took the elevator. When I walked in the crib, my phone suddenly beeped. I looked at it while I was locking the door behind me.

Docia😈: "Hey, Dorian ! Guess who is feeling better and can finally get out of the house ?" (11:56 A.M)

"Oprah ? 👀" (11:57 A.M)

Docia😈: "😒 really nigga ??" (11:59 A.M)

"Well, you said guess who 🙃" (12:00 P.M)

Docia😈: "😒 smh" (12:01 P.M)

"It's your fault, not mine 😀" (12:03 P.M)

Docia😈: "😒😒" (12:04 P.M)

"You're forever using that emoji while there are like 26355479494 others to use. You're sad 🙍🏿" (12:07 P.M)

Docia 😈: "I'll forever fight you and forever win. You think you're funny, huh ? You're forever lame." (12: 11 P.M)

Docia😈: "Oh sorry, almost forgot 😒 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒..." (12:17 P.M)

And she sent me three other messages filled with that same emoji. I laughed at her pettiness, shaking my head. 

"For an old lady, you're actually funny and cool 😁" (12:24 P.M)

Docia😈: "The old lady gonna spank you if you don't stop playing, baby boy 😏" (12:27 P.M)

I stared at that last message, totally surprised. I wasn't expecting this from her, but it wasn't bothering me at all. That was a new trait of her character that I was discovering and I already knew that I was going to love to see more of it. She was that classy lady in public, but a freak in private. I really couldn't wait to see more of that freaky side.